BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
✨MUA O.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper Love! Love! Love! I have kinda small lips, definitely works for me ! Price is reasonable
Diana I.
bremerton
It doesn’t really do what it says it does. I didn’t really notice a difference other then that it was very tingly. It is a nice gloss though.
Virginia M.
Lebanon, OR
LOVE This product I never usually grab for maybleine but I love this product glides on so smoothly with a burst of color very cost efficient
Thalia L.
Such a great product! I heard of this from a friend and let me try it on and from then i need to get myself one. It meet my expectations!
Kim P.
This product is great. The first time I used it I got a lot of compliments on it. People said I looked different but couldn't figure it out.
Melanie W.
youngstown ohio
this lip plumper is okay. it is not what I was expecting but its good. I mix match the shades and it gives me some plump effect but its okay
Rhinanon T.
Mesa, AZ
I went from using Victoria secrets extreme lip plumper to this, and it can’t tell a difference. The sting was to be expected but not disired.
Lena M.
Bristol
Easy to apply I have a few def like, great for going to work out on a date, or to a family event. stays on thought the day love love love it.
LILLIANA W.
Magee, MS
i only tried this kind once but when i did i saw a great big difference for my lips it didnt taste bad and it felt as if my lips were sexier
Laura G.
Awsome i just love the texture of the product after it dry leves you a soft sensation in the lips plus a really clean and plump area to work
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.