BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
Lovely lip plumper. Better than I thought. Packaging was simple nothing to much. It lasted for a while. Wasn’t hard to apply or use.
I’d recommend trying it.
Jasmin B.
California city
Such an easy glide on starys on all day and no burning sensation that was too harsh on my lips maybelline always seize to produce awesome affordable products
Angel F.
Placerville
I liked it I just didn't like the way it felt on my lips. It was a little harsh and dried them out a couple days later. Other than that it did plump my lips.
Michaela P.
Wilmington, NC
Wasn’t the biggest fan. I didn’t enjoy the applicator, found it to be a little odd. They are pretty inexpensive so I would try again possibly in the future.
Vivan Y.
San Antonio
I extremely love this Product for your lips it ALWAYS has my lips looking Plump and full it extremely gorgeous for going out for a night out with the girls 💖
Baylee B.
Altha
Amazing Product! Wonderfully made and can be used in all outings! Love, love, love this product! Would buy again and totally recommend to family and friends!
Maribeth M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Found myself reapplying more often than others but for a drugstore buy under $10 I was able to achieve results close to some of the mid to higher end brands.
Delinda B.
Winchester, KY
This really didn’t work for me as a plumper but was really affective as a gloss and the smell was lightly scented. Not to heavy like some I’ve tried before.
Bailey S.
Jackson
Very pleased!  Worked well and gave me the plump I wanted! It didn’t smell that well to me though.i wish it had a better smell, maybe more fruity.
Chasity M.
Beckville, TX
Love this soft product makes my lips feel nice and smooth and keeps them moisturized and feeling kissable all day and night only have to apply after eating.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?