BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Sarai R.
Gainesville, GA
Very great it gives your lips a very shiny look it looks very great & does help a little with chapped lips
Pues este producto nonlo he probado pero me han dicho que es muy bueno y la verdad si me gustaria probarlo
valeria l.
Los Angeles, CA
Very easy to use. Made my lips nicely plump and cute. I really liked it. Definitely recommend this product.
Naira B.
Um ótimo produto, prefiro as cores mais escuras mas as cores nudes da marca são perfeitas também ainda uso
Breanna R.
Ontario
Go to for traveling and put it on and go take it everywhere you go works super good love this color Buy it💛
Makyla A.
It's a good product to use, I honestly love this product and I recommend it for anyone and everyone to use
Jacque G.
Helps plump up your lips to look fuller and better !!!!Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Neyshaliz J.
2807 jessup ave kissimmee fl
Makes my lips amazing it looks good on me not sloopy like other products i will highly recomment to anyone
Tina R.
Quincy, KY
This is some thing I am new to using, so it's hard for me to say, if I would buy it again. So far, so good.
Anna Paulina G.
Piedmont , CA
I love this mascara ! Its works al The day and you can get with you in your bag and The price is accesible
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.