BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Angela K.
I like lip plumping products as this. I can't tell it does a lot but it works some. It is worthwhile to try.
Cylyce K.
Really liked this one. It was a great price and I even used my coupons for a great deal. Will buy this again.
Nettiejo H.
I like it but it either made my lips not plump enough or just too much. The shade wasn't a good choice for me
Tylar P.
Washington, PA
Absolute love this product I get so many compliments when I wear this out
I've recommended it several times.
Hailey A.
Is pretty good just not really into the formula. I do like the packaging it comes in, very cute and original
Amanda K.
Saint Louis, MO
I live this. I live the way my lips feel when I wear it, the color and of course; how well it plumps my lips.
Griselda G.
Long Beach, CA
Works wonders beats every other brand ive tried amazing product!! Recommend it stays on for a very long time
Yajaira R.
Camden, NJ
I love it looks great on me and I have to hide it from my girls. Because they use it. It's a good lip plumber
Nah G.
Raleigh, NC
Just AMAZING❤️ This product has changed my life all around❤️ I feel great, I look great, it's just great☺️
Stephanie T.
I like this product! It dry out over time but I love the colors they have. I pretty more Ware it everyday.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.