BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexandrea j.
Hammond, IN
Didn’t care for this brand of lip plumper. It was not a good quality to me. Other people might like it but it just didn’t work out for me
Natalie A.
Homestead, FL
Wasn't my favorite lip plumper but it gets the job done for the price. I would only recommend if you have a hot date and are on a budget.
Katie M.
Bridgeton
Helps us ladies who have small lips look fuller. Non sticky, and very nice on the lips. Smells and taste great on the lips. Last all day.
Becca C.
Dallas
they are awsome that all i cn say.they are awsome that all i cn say.they are awsome that all i cn say.they are awsome that all i cn say.
Maddy M.
It was great! Didn't exactly get the full plumping effect but it had a nice tiny to it, I just don't think they should market it as that
Shawdenay H.
I had one just like this but it was a nude color , everything was just right but it was a little sticky .. and it Actually last all day !
Lily M.
York, SC
This product works great it really made my lips look fuller and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants Fuller looking lips.
Kris S.
Beggs, OK
Kinda tingles a bit but leaves lips sexy & FAT , never seen my lips so full and scrumptious. Try without concern of exploding lips! Loll
tiaira U.
This product is very great and it’s very easy to apply and use it goes on smoothly and is a very great product and I highly recommend it
Ashley R.
New Rochelle , NY
Not my favorite plumper, but I gave it a try since I use a lot of Maybelline products. It was easy to apply, but did not last very long.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shiru Y.