BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Karly l.
North Tonawanda, NY
If you got thin lips. This is it ladies. This lip plumper makes tour lips soft n luscious n plump all over n lasts for a long time
Amanda B.
One of my essentials, great pigmentation & lasts for a really long time. Also has a great scent & the low prices are always a plus.
Laura B.
Somerset, KY
I've never used this befor but I would love to try it out and to use it and would love to see what others have had to say about it
Brittany G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Makes lips plump like no other. I used some other brand before and it was just like putting lip loss. This actually plumps ur lips
Brenda C.
Allen
I love it. It's a great product, it gives you the Valium you need. I cant live with out it any more. Have to purchase​ more of it.
jenny r.
pinole
This really works you definitely feel the tingling of the product working once it has touched your lips it does last a couple hours
Ju M.
Ótimo produto, deixa com aparência leve, tem cheiro suave e não sai com facilidade, apresentei as minhas amigas e muitas já usam!
Kelly G.
É muito bom, super indico a vocês.
Indiquei para muitas amigas minhas e elas também adoram. Simplesmente dá um up no seu visual.
Cera H.
BELT, MT
It goes on smoothly and seems to last a long time. The consistency is a little sticky for me but it definitely gets the job done
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV
I 100% recommend this product. I was very pleased, you will be too! I have tried other brands and by far I feel this is the best.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
Is it worth the buy?
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been looking for a good lip limped that looks more like lipstick or matte instead of gloss. Since this is sheer- would it look more natural instead of glossy?