BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Hannah M.
I'm kind of iffy about this, I feel like it just feels like I'm not wearing anything so it's good but not if you want to stand out
lyssa n.
This product is amazing and delivers great results! I recommend this to anyone who are seeking to add a little umph to their lips.
Mistee R.
Florham Park , NJ
I don’t know much about it but I want to try it in the future! It seems pretty good! I would definitely use it if I had the chance
Raeanne H.
United States
Its a lip plumper but my lips didn't want to fall off like most lip plumpers do! It is a good value. Not to expensive like others!
Breanna S.
So amazing would recommend to anyone! I love the way it makes my lips look so nice and it leaves a nice feel like they aren’t dry❤️
Mirka V.
Los Angeles, CA
It feels tingly when you put it on but workshe great. It actually works and plumps up your lips not a huge difference but it works
Karly l.
North Tonawanda, NY
If you got thin lips. This is it ladies. This lip plumper makes tour lips soft n luscious n plump all over n lasts for a long time
Brittany G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Makes lips plump like no other. I used some other brand before and it was just like putting lip loss. This actually plumps ur lips
Amanda B.
One of my essentials, great pigmentation & lasts for a really long time. Also has a great scent & the low prices are always a plus.
Laura B.
Somerset, KY
I've never used this befor but I would love to try it out and to use it and would love to see what others have had to say about it
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.