BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Naomi P.
the finish is beautiful but I do not like the sticky feeling and burning on my lips, the product delivers what it promises and i love it, if you want to have full lips I recommend using it !!!
Crystal M.
Literally love this. Use it all the time. I tell all my friends about how great it is. It goes on smooth and is long lasting. Better than alot of other high end brands
Heather J.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
I was really sceptical at first because I heard lip plumpers burn and tingle. This product didn't burn or tingle at all. It made my lips lusciously plump and my husband couldn't take his eyes off them. I've never been complimented so much in one night!!
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
Has a bit of a burning feeling when it starts to plump, nothing too strong of course. Noticed that my lips didn't look that different afterwards. But I've seen it work great on my sister, might just depend on the lips. Not too sticky or thick. Inexpensive.
The lip plumper is easy to apply, and does seem to work quite well. It did not completely meet my expectations because it is not long lasting, but it works for the day. The price seems correct and it is worth the buy if you really do like bigger lips.
rierie w.
Oakdale, CA
Love this lip gloss. The shades are natural looking. Very silky and creamy. Doesn't have a bad odor. Packaging was really appealing to the eye. Bought for a wedding and it was perfect!
Erin H.
Feels a little strange at first, but I like it. I like the look this creates, and to be a name brand the price isn't too bad either. Not something I get to indulge in often, as I am a budget shopper, but it is a pleasure I would indulge in again.
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This color is so cute! It's not too sticky or runny. This was a fantastic choice for me. It also has a very pleasant taste. Also, no matter what I'm doing my lips stay glossy. I've already recommended this to my friends and they love it as well.
Brittany M.
Kingsport, TN
Good for the price! Not a majorly drastic change but it can complete a smoltry sensual look or the classy everyday glam. Great product for those on the fence of about lip plumpers.
Sydney S.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Did not care for this product in general. The taste is horrible and I can't even tell if my lips look any bigger after applying. I prefer several other brands over this one. I didn't like the color either!

Amazon