BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Angelica L.
Boca Raton, FL
The maybeline lip balmwer I must say is worth the money it is very effective in giving that smooth lushious lips effect that I have been looking for And was also very affordable as well .I would definately recomend this product to any one!
Allie M.
Lincoln
I absolutely loved this product. I have small lips, and this product made such and improvement. Best thing about it, IT LOOKED COMPLETELY NATURAL! :D I would definitely reccomend this to a lot of people!
Nicole G.
Carlsbad, CA
I ablsutley love this product 100% recommend to everybody. I love how this product actually works not like others I've tried that work for like 2 seconds this one lasts longer
Morgan P.
I love this lip plumper! One of the only non tingly ones I have ever used. Works well with gloss/ lipstick. Stayed on even AFTER i ate lunch. Will definitely buy again. I bought my mom one for Christmas.
erika s.
Pocahontas, AR
Love this product. I like how it makes my lips look bigger and fuller! It was very easy to apply, and lasted for a long time. I felt like it was a good value for the product. It was bought at my local Walmart, and I would but it again!
Gigi C.
San Jose, CA
This product makes my lip so full and sexy, it's the best when it goes with Red lipstick.  I got this from Target and saw this nice packaging, can't resist to give it a try.  It's very easy to apply after I used my regular lipstick.  I've recommended this to all my friends who needs a full and sexy lip :)
The plumping is great, but it's not long lasting. I got it for free. The value was descent. My expectations were way too high and weren't met. I got it for my birthday. I wouldn't spend money on it, but I'd use it if I had to.
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
Strong suction for serious plumping, but designed to prevent damage or bruising. No Bruising. All-Natural. As Seen On The Doctors. Plump Lips In 1-2 Minutes. Simple & Effective. You should definitely get it !!!
Kayce S.
Lancaster, SC
I liked this product better than I did the Mary Kay lip plumper. This product gives your lips a tingling sensation before the action starts happening but I really like that tingling feeling and this product really works!
Jazmine F.
McFarland
One of the best lip plumper I've tried! I got it as a gift but will definitely be buying it once I'm done with this tube! It is semi-long lasting and the tube definitely lasts a long time.
Shir Y.
Is it worth the buy?
Mamãe d.
Nnca usei queria usar
Me gustaría probarlo , y ya que no consigo un buen labial para mis labios , de ahí va mi opinión mas sincera sobre ello
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been looking for a good lip limped that looks more like lipstick or matte instead of gloss. Since this is sheer- would it look more natural instead of glossy?

Amazon