BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Belinda Z.
West Hempstead, NY
A good lip plumper which makes my lips pouty and full. Not dry out my lips at all. It has a light color, very sheer, since my lips color are a little bit dark, the color of it won't show off.
Jessica R.
Wilson, NC
This provides a nice shine to the lips, but i did not honestly see much of a plumping action. It tended to have my lips feel more greasy than anything. Was a bit pricey to not be any good.
Brenda R.
Philadelphia, PA
This lip plumper from Maybelline makes the lips a little plump but the stuff they add to it some people might be allergic too, it leaves tingling sensations on your lips but it works great.
Samantha G.
Cameron, NC
I love they way it makes my lips look plumper and better. I also love the color and the way it looks on me! I'm very picky about my lip plumper but I love this one!
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this lip plumper because it is very inexpensive and easily found at drug stores. It is also high quality and I see a big difference in my lips when I use this.
Cynthia H.
I never try one before, but even me trying this one for the very first time, I was very happy with the way it looks on my lips, make my lips look sexier and make me feel pretty. LOve it!!
Michelle C.
Bedias, TX
I use a lot of lip products and this is one of the products that I use. It keeps my lips fresh and feeling great. My husband also likes when I wear the products cause he can smell it
Mattea C.
Wayland, MI
It ok. This lip plumper is the average lip plumper on the cheaper side depending on how you look at it. It lasts as long as you would expect and does what the direction say it will do!
Haylie P.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this product. I was very apprehensive at first, since I had never used a limp plumper. After the very first use, I was hooked! I love the way it makes my lips look fuller.
Osheonna G.
Lakewood, WA
Let the glossing begin with these lip suckers leaving your lips nice and luscious feeling great goto you local mall and buy away the so many other flavors to try...omg its awesome
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?