BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Liz Y.
Amarillo
Its a great productt i would defiantly recommend to others it applies on real smooth no nasty smell or itching feeling
Estefany A.
Really good, not the best though. Good product and good quality is cheap too so you can't expect nothing more than that
Madelen R.
Grand Prairie, TX
I really like this product mosly for a glam look or even for anytime just everything about it it's good would recommend
rebecca n.
Anoka, MN
Liked it a lot made my lips so shiny and didn't come off drinking something or kissing somebody i like this pruduct alot
16852johanna r.

This lip color is glamorous , very cute I like to use it at night is very pigmented love is easy to apply and big size
Jasmine P.
Phoenix
Got as a gift from a friend and was super excited to try it she said she tried it before and i actually liked it a lot.
Maria R.
Bakersfield
My sister told me about this product so I try it on myself and it was okay but everything works different for everyone.
Karla C.
Good product make the lips look big and natural recommend it I’ve bought them around 2-4 times and im in love with it !
Maygan A.
Chiefland, FL
I kove this stuff !!! I use it everyday before i put on my make up ! It plumps my lips and makes them look amazing !!!!
Just___key C.
Woodland
I think this product is amazing leaves lips moisturized also keeps them from cracking and chapped and no peeling
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.