BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Amy C.
Didn't really plump my lips at all! Smelt nice and was easy to apply. It was affordable but you'd be better off investing in a more expensive plumper that would definitely do the job properly.
Charlotte S.
Works like a charm love it won't leave the house with out it definitely recommend it to people it will change your whole look and you will definitely have more confident using it honestly 💞💞💞 get it you won't regret it
Ems🍄
It's overall an okay product but since I haven't tried many I feel like I can't give an honest opinion of it. I'm sure there are better products out there that can make my lips plumper.
Areta B.
It hurts to use as any lip plumper because it burns but it was overall good! Affordable compared to ones from too faced. The plumping affect does not last for a long time but it is nice.
Karla B.
I have used this lip plumper before and it works well, this shade is a little orangy like the way a nude pantyhose color. i hoped it would be like a shimmery beige, THe price is ok. i would recommend it to others
Justt D.
Me encanta éste tipo de labial, yo soy de labios gruesos y eso los hace aun mas sensuales y coloridos, simplemente me encanta desde la presentación hasta verlo puesto en mis labios
Nishtha D.
ahmedabad
This was my first lip product. I think it's a decent lip plumper. I don't really know how it compares to other lip plumpers, but this makes my lips bigger and plump.
Megan L.
I love the product but I find it extremely difficult not to waste product as when I use this I always twist it to much so then I waste product so I don't really like what it's in!
Samira F.
Sem dúvidas, a Maybelline tem as melhores máscaras para cílios que eu já testei. Além disso, os preços são ótimos e os produtos são encontrados facilmente em qualquer farmácia.
Alejandra A.
Para fiestas es la opción más recomendada, aunque estoy acostumbrada a ver los labios mucho más naturales, más nudes. Pero cuando buscar una opción más desenfadada y con toda la actitud son perfectos
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.