BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Valeria P.
florida
This lip plumper is great and worth it price
It awesome I would buy it again
It literally in any drugstores like cvs ❤️😍
Kylie O.
Mansfield,Ohio
Heard there was a new formula but haven't tried it. I used the old one and hated it. The new one is supposed to be good!
Khristina E.
Madison, TN
This is perfect for me because I don't wear a lot of color on my lips. I prefer gloss and this is perfect for what I like.
Annai R.
I really didn't like it but it kind of works, but for the price well is good. I recommend buying it just to try it out.
Bryantne A.
I love the feeling on the lips of this pumper !

I also will buy it again !
It’s not as pricey. It’s very easy to apply
Mariana L.
Buy it is a good product of a good color with a good size and a good price, I will not regret buying this good product
member-99c5f
This is a good product I really saw a difference in my lips I love it I use it mostré days I vary one in my bag always
Brittony B.
Winston Salem , NC
Idk , I really can’t say if this really defines my lips or makes them appear thicker...not much of a noticeable change
DINOSKA G.
DORAL, FL
me gusta mucho, deja una sensacion un poco pesada pero es agradable, no es del tipo de lip que deja sensacion pegajosa.
Rosie K.
My lips actually looked plump and it also lasted most of the day. I only reapplied a couple times in a 16 hour period.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.