BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
This product gave me very little plump. I was expecting way more plumpness for the price. It was not a total fail like the others I have tried I. The past. It is packaged nicely/
Taryn B.
I really wanted to love this product. It was an inexpensive "dupe" to some of the higher end ones. I guess you get what you pay for. Gave me a horrible allergic reaction around the lips. Disappointed!
Vanessa H.
San antonio, Tx
I like that this one is sheer. It goes with want thing and it works. Makes my lips look a bit more plump. And I also use it on top of other lipsticks as well and works fine.
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA
this line of pens I like that last quite as volume and lips it is like a little trick I also like that when they realize wear it all, do not buy it for that not so economical.
Deborah H.
Louisville, KY
I always use lip plumper I find this product to make my lips have a more fuller look. My makeup in general looks much better and complete. It really did what it was supposed to do? I don't think it was unreasonable but was a bit pricey, as for quality I would recommend .
Olivia S.
I like this product for special occasions but find it rather sticky for everyday wear. I have long layered hair and it tends to get involved when I wear a sticky gloss.
It gives more life to your lips. Makes your lips look more attractive. The packaging simple yet nice <3. No need to retouch, cause it stays all day. I used it one time but it truly amazed me.
Tasha H.
All though this lip plumper is good. My hats go off to the Too Face plumper because it works wonders. It makes youblips look as if you have had botox injection in your lips.
Dee L.
I've been using this for some while, at first I wasnt a huge fan of the formula but I learned to work with it. I have to moisturize my lips very well before and after I use it. If not I notice my lips chapp a little. It's a great product and I will continue to use it.
Audra W.
Marietta, GA
This stuff is amazing. I only use sheer colors on my lips, and I love how this plumper makes them feel. I will definitely purchase again and I can't wait to try out some of the other colors.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?