BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
abbey f.
canton,MI
This is a great product I see some what of a difference in my lips when I use it.Its not a dramatic difference but I like how it looks.
Katie L.
Box Springs, GA
I have very thin lips and I really liked this product, it makes my lips very tingly. I do recommend using a little at a time though!
Melinda S.
Senoia, GA
I tried this lip plumper because I feel like my top lip is thin. Of course it's not a miracle stick, but I felt I had some plumpness.
Amber T.
Estherville, IA
This product really had me hyped up for not much payoff. I didn't get any fullness and a fdidnd.of mine also had the same experience.
Domenica™ B.
Pittston
Really didn’t do much plumping. Very tingly and wore off easily.

Too expensive for what it does. I would not recommend this product.
Jenny L.
Overland Park, KS
Pretty good product! You get a pretty intense tingle and a slight plump effect. I have a couple different colors that I really like.
Mel R.
Albany
Plumps my lips right up and the tingly feeling lets you know it's working. However, I didn't like how it made my lips look in color.
Heidi S.
Oconto Falls, WI
This has been the only lip plumper products that I have ever tried. I liked how it made my lips feel a bit more full and even softer
Larissa J.
Oshkosh, WI
This product worked fairly well, but I wish that it worked a little better.  I am excited to try more products from Maybelline.
Makala M.
Oklahoma
Loved how this made my lips look and feel, not sticky what so ever and smells super good they also have a good range of colors!
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
Is it worth the buy?
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been looking for a good lip limped that looks more like lipstick or matte instead of gloss. Since this is sheer- would it look more natural instead of glossy?