BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
It plump your lips upto 30% of your original size. This does exactly what it claims for . Make your lips fuller and on the other hand it's very glossy. It won't last forever. I like really like the colours available in this product. It's worth buying.
leticia j.
I really liked the product, but it was not mine, it was my friend's that I borrowed, but I liked it a lot!Has excellent coverage, does not leave lips parched, very good!From what I could tell it smells delicious, and it lasts a lot in the mouth. And finally is a great product. very good
This was my first lip product.Perfect!! Love this.I haven't had a lip plumper in so long.I don't remember the price ($8.00-10.00?), i used it again. i bought it in department store. Good lip plumper--recommend it . its a very nice lip plumper.
Mehek H.
Jleeb Al Shoyoukh
This lip plumper is the only one I use and by far is the best😍😍😍 application is really easy, not much effort to put. I really like the packaging, how the wand applies smoothly. It was quite but expensive for one product, but really worth it❤
Naomi E.
Had received it as a gift as i had only started to begin to fall in love with makeup and the art itself. I had always wanted to plumpen my lips without the need of an actual tool and this did the job for me! Definitely recommendable to many people, in love with this product !
Gema L.
I bought this and at first I hated it because it stung my lips but after a while I fell in love. I ended up buying it in like 3 different shades and it became my favorite lip gloss. I used it every single day. I would totally recommend this unless you do not like the stinging sensation that some plumping glosses can give you. I, personally, enjoy the stinging sensation and think it feeels cool.
bridie t.
The Maybelline lip plumper was a five star for me I bought it recently to use in my daily makeup routine as I was struggling to make my lips as big as I would like them to be once I found this lip plumper I have used it more than once and have recommended to others.
Bruna I.
Gostei da textura e do cheiro, acho que a hidratação é mais momentânea, não dura o dia todo. A embalagem deve ser levada em consideração, muito bonita, e a marca já tem uma certa confiança de todos que gostam de maquiagem. Gostei, compraria e indicaria novamente.
pauline a.
i recommend trying this product omg its amazing!!! its the best ive tried n ive tried so many products
n this is the ONLY product i would continue to use becuz im amazed with the results i got.....but i recommend not leaving it around because my son broke it :'(
Nicol F.
Los colores de esta línea son lindos para la vista pero la duración es pésima, nunca antes había tenido un labial que me fuera a durar tan solo una hora o menos, tenia grandes expectativas a cerca de este producto pero la verdad es que he quedado decepcionada.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.