BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Desiree J.
Concord
This product was okay for what it was promoted for. The plumping effect gives you a really subtle change in your lips. Maybe after 3 minutes of putting it on, it starts to tingle. This product also has a nice scent.
Amisha B.
Charlottesville
I felt the difference in my lips after 4 days of using it. it makes my lip fuller and kissable. as this product make you lips dry and irritable at first, I have used lip balm before using this and it really worked.
Laura p.
Binghamton
This product is okay it works okay but is a tad bit pricey. The packaging is easy to open and cute to look at but compared to other products I feel like you have to use more of this product to see the same results.
Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
This product definitely worked! I did notice the dimensions of my lips were quite larger than normal. I would say it lasted about two hours before my lips started to go back to the way they are naturally. I had a bit of a tingly sensation but no pain.
кαιℓα ѕ.
Kingsport, TN
This lip plumper is great. This gives you the perfect plumped look. Very easy to apply. It’s long lasting. I apply it every 6 hours. The value is high end. Reasonably priced. I would repurchase this product again.
Cara W.
anelia
It’s not my fave it is sticky and smells bad and it dose not do it’s job I do love mabilline though it seams that every brand has its down faults the packaging is ok I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is a little bit scared to try things
Essie B.
Warren
I personally love this product. It is a really nice formula and feels good. I don't remember where I bought it. It was a first time use of the product. Packaging was generally ok not amazing though. I definitely would recommend the product to others!
Tori T.
Sevierville
This product is not the best for lip plumping but has been on the market for quite some time. It does add a nice gloss to color and make the lips appear to be more full. It feels very sticky after a bit of wear.
Patricia D.
Lincoln, MI
This one is okay, I wouldn’t use it everyday because it only again gives a little plump but I love the smell and it’s not too sticky I prefer it more as a gloss than to plump my lips, I just don’t really like it.
Isis R.
Phoenix
I’ve never really loved drug store lip plumpers because I’ve always had the issue and it just feeling to oily on my lips. But this is by far the best I’ve found and I love it so much. It’s definitely worth every penny.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.