BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Makenzie B.
This product exceeds all expectations! The packaging is perfect for its size, it leaves your lips looking natural and not fake. I will use this product again for sure! To make it even better, it is available for a decent price!! Highly recommend!
Bethany S.
Binghamton
Love Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper but I am exploring my opinion I have use maybelline products for as long as I can remember and I absolutely love there products but I don't really see a lot of change with this product
Gaby S.
Coconut Grove, FL
I’ve said before that I love plungers, I have really small lips so it’s great for me when I want to take my makeup up a notch. I bought it in CVS! I have to admit though that this is not the best one I’ve had. It was normal size container but I feel it had little product. Color was ok.
Tammy h.
ballard, WV
I absolutely love this lip plumper from Maybelline. It has really good Packaging. But I seen good results and will definitely purchase again. It cost less than the higher in brands but it's just as long lasting. I would definitely buy again.
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
This is a 4/5 only because it stings when you apply which means it working but it makes your lips Plum. I have small lips and want fuller lips, great and easy to apply, can get this locally and online! would buy again. Under 10$!!! Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Katelynn V.
This was a good product, but I didn’t see as good of results. It is a good price because it is drug store and I got mine from Walgreens. It’s easy to go on and to apply. I have told some of my friends to try it because it’s very affordable!
Natália D.
This is one of my favorite lip glosses that I own. It gives my lips the perfect amount of color !However if you are looking for a lip plumper that is really noticeable, this is not the product for you! It might make my lips ever so slightly bigger, but I have never experienced the tingling feeling that the other reviewers have noticed. All that being said, this is still my favorite! When you first put it on it is slightly sticky, then the heat from your lips warms it up an it becomes the perfect consistency! The smell is wonderful, and it even taste good!
Jaee🌻 X.
La Puente , CA
Struggle to find a plumper that actually works BUT this one ...... LOVE IT, the packaging was cute and simple to open. To apply it , self explanatory, works good, could be great. Did the job for me. Would totally recommend to others.
⭐ H.
Boise, ID
I love this lip plumper, it's beautiful and bold, super easy to apply and use. I love how soft it makes my lips. It's definitely a good value, not to pricey. I buy it probably a few times a year, repeating user all the way ! I would recommend this product to anyone and everything !
Sherry H.
Ramseur
I loved the color, and I loved the way it made my lips feel. I was very easy to apply and use. Just like any other lip product. I am a first time user of this product. It met every one of my expectations. I would definitely buy it again.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?

Amazon