BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Nicole Q.
Lincoln, CA
This is an okay lip plumper, I’ve used better and I’ve also used worse. You do get the tingling sensation that it’s doing something but I didn’t notice a huge difference. It also didn’t last long once applied. I gave this three stars because I did like that it gave a natural looking pout.
Laura T.
Spring hill
It's a great product. You can feel the product working. It's a good price for the results you get. The packaging is simple. The color could last a little longer, but if it's just for work it's perfect. For date night you might need to apply again. I would but it again.
Kristen L.
Tampa, FL
Great product! I like the packaging and the feel of the product. It had the tingly feeling I expected to get from a lip plumper but it didn’t plump as much as I wanted. It was a good value from what it was and I would recommend it for people who just want a little boost.
Brenda C.
Weslaco
I love this product i love it so much just love how it made my lips look yes very nice packaging. Its in a good amount great value for that size. I would get it again its every easy to apply i love it i would totally get it again well i always do for the size and save money
Cat. D.
Ocean Springs
This lip plumper worked well in that it made my lips plump and pouty, but it does have an offputting taste and consistency. I think it’s about what you’d expect for the price. It definitely gets the job done but it’s not too comfortable by any means. Overall a good product though.
Samantha H.
Booneville
Didn't stay as long as I expected. Also, with it being plumping, it didn't really effect my lips. It was easy to apply. It was my first time using it. It wasn't long lasting, especially with day to day activities. Next time around I will look for a different plumping gloss.
Kiki W.
Houston
It was amaze balls.....best plumper ever. And it doesn't take much and you feel it working instantly. It's easy to apply also. You can wear it alone or over lipstick. Its the only one I use and recommend this to anyone looking I promise you won't be disappointed
Emily F.
Golden Valley
This lip plumper works like magic! I really love using it so much. Honestly this is the only lip plumper i have ever tried... So i would defiantly would love to try lots more brands of lip plumpers and review them as well!! This is a really nice product for you lips !
Shae L.
I love make up. It's a cute color. When I'm doing YouTube videos the lighting makes the color really cute. It is very affordable. Easy to apply. I bought a few week ago. The packaging was cute. Worth the buy. I would buy it again. I loved the product.
Tanya l.
Senath, MO
Very good product!  Shows results within minutes. The product did meet my expectstions although, does sting a little bit. After a few bites of dinner the “long lasting” effect wore off. This was my first time using.  I do recommend this for a nice plumper!
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?

Amazon