BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Gina R.
LIVERPOOL, NY
I'm always skeptical of lip plumpers because I feel like even the best of them minimally plump, and the look won't last long. This product is no exception.
For starters, the smell is a bit off putting and a bit too strong. Product glides on like a normal gloss, then you begin to feel the slight tingle from the plumping ingredients.  That tingle is pretty much the only thing that made this a plumping gloss, because it didn't change my lips at all...not even a tiny bit.
It is a decent gloss however and wears well on the lips, but doesn't last long.
I haven't noticed this product out lately, but I purchased mine from Target for around $10. Not the best in my opinion, but I have definitely had much worse.
Brianna S.
burlington
Where are people getting this plumper at? It's been discontinued for a few years now so if your buying it off of amazon or eBay I wouldn't say those reviews are very accurate, seeing how the product is most likely old at this point.. but I remember this being my everyday lip plumper I loved this stuff! I am very saddened maybelline discontinued it and am hoping they will bring it back so I can buy like 20 of them! Gives a very nice tingling to the lips and I thought it did pretty well at plumping. If they still made this I would definitely recommend it! But I do not recommend buying old tubes or tubes*that you don't know how old they are because this has been discontinued for so long* off the internet.
MAYBELLINE promises a 30% increase in lip volume as well as lip care.
I liked this Shine, and I bought it more than once.
I have a shade of pink up 105-soft pink glossy shade.
Immediately after application, there is a slight tingling on the lips, after which the lips slightly increase and smooth, due to hyaluronic acid in the composition of this Shine.
Lip augmentation is about the same, if they are massaged with a toothbrush, and then carefully paint the lip balm, do not expect that from thin lips get plump.Shine a little sticky, almost odorless, the packaging is beautiful and comfortable, the amount of Shine is very small, if every day to paint the lips with it, it will last a maximum of three weeks.
I put the Shine 4 stars, because even though I like it, but does not meet all the requirements of a perfect Shine - aroma, care, durability, nice texture.There are better glitters:))
Faiqa N.
Awesome lipstick as maybelline never disappoints in its lipstick range . It has shades for all skin types . Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick super hydrating . Their lip range exceeds customer expectations love it totally Maybelline Color Sensational® Lipstick and Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick my all time favorite Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink™ Liquid Lipstick
Samantha T.
Lynwood
Honestly this stuff is weird. It makes your lips feel like you have been electrically shocked for a bit, has a very strange scent and comes out kind of...gloopy? The colour is sheer and nice and doesn’t look shockingly pink when applied, but it makes my lips feel like they were being glued together and left that ring of yuck on the inside of them that makes you wish you could blot at inconvenient times. I did see a bit of plumping effect, but nothing to inspire me to buy it again.
kmaríe L.
More reviews by violetfairygirl

This is an average product. I bought it in Born With It while on a pale gloss kick, and the pigmentation is decent, very sheer but still noticeable on my dark pink lips.

As a plumper, it's not miraculous but I do notice that it fills out some of the creases in my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips the way other cheap plumping products have. This might work as an everyday product for someone with pronounced creases in their lips.

The dealbreaker is how it feels as it starts to wear off, which happens within an hour - I don't know what it is about the formula, but it gets unpleasantly gritty! Combined with the weird chemical menthol taste of the plumper, it's like I have a mixture of Vaseline and Gold Bond on my lips. I will use up what I have, but won't repurchase.
Tyler S.
Bronson
It does tingle, so I was expecting it to plump but it really isn't much of a plumper. It is just a nice lip gloss. And it's interesting the way that it's made because you have to take the lid off and then click the bottom of the tube repeatedly to get the product to come out and the product comes out in several holes that you rub on to your lip. Interesting design and it's a decent lip gloss but as far as plumping, I'm disappointed with it.
Bailey J.
Blacklick
I always give lip plumpers a fair shake. For me, If it doesn’t necessarily do the job I at least have a nice rich gloss at the end of the day, and that’s exactly what I received when using this product. It was a nice rich formula and my lips did appear slightly fuller. I’ve always been a fan of this brand and will continue to be. Overall, I wouldn’t buy again but I’ve gotten a lot of use out of the one I did purchase.
ariana a.
gaithersburg
I have tried a bunch of plumpers latley and this one so far is the best one. Its hard to trust reviews on here because we never know which to believe and which is real. I assure you this one works. It gives a little tingle a couple of minutes after you put t on it smells ok and you can feel your lip actually swell a bit. Down fall it doesn't last long.
Raelynn M.
Bristol
It gave my lips a nice plump look but as with any lip plumper I just wish that it lasted longer. It has a nice color and it is a good value for me. I don't like to spend a lot of money when I am first trying a new color but I was happy with it and would buy it again Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp

Amazon