BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I did not like this product from Maybelline. It did not last as long as I would have hoped. However, I really like this product, it works better than other lip glosses. It gives your lips a slight tingle (in a good way) and it looks very pretty and natural. My only complaint is that it doesn’t seem to last long. The "pouty" lips it gives you doesn’t last long either. But for a simple date, party, or pictures, it is an okay buy . However, for $7.00 at my local drug store this did not pay off the way I would have wished it would and $7.00 is a lot of money for a drugstore product in my opinion.
Samantha T.
Lynwood
Honestly this stuff is weird. It makes your lips feel like you have been electrically shocked for a bit, has a very strange scent and comes out kind of...gloopy? The colour is sheer and nice and doesn’t look shockingly pink when applied, but it makes my lips feel like they were being glued together and left that ring of yuck on the inside of them that makes you wish you could blot at inconvenient times. I did see a bit of plumping effect, but nothing to inspire me to buy it again.
kmaríe L.
More reviews by violetfairygirl

This is an average product. I bought it in Born With It while on a pale gloss kick, and the pigmentation is decent, very sheer but still noticeable on my dark pink lips.

As a plumper, it's not miraculous but I do notice that it fills out some of the creases in my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips the way other cheap plumping products have. This might work as an everyday product for someone with pronounced creases in their lips.

The dealbreaker is how it feels as it starts to wear off, which happens within an hour - I don't know what it is about the formula, but it gets unpleasantly gritty! Combined with the weird chemical menthol taste of the plumper, it's like I have a mixture of Vaseline and Gold Bond on my lips. I will use up what I have, but won't repurchase.
Madison W.
Walters
I find that this lip plumper makes my lips a bit sore! I do have sensitive skin, however after applying it I got a deep burning sensation that I never felt before. I’m used to lip plumpers so this was intense! However, I felt it may have helped my lips a tiny bit. There is room for improvement though. It made them look shiny which was more attractive overall but quite sticky.
ariana a.
gaithersburg
I have tried a bunch of plumpers latley and this one so far is the best one. Its hard to trust reviews on here because we never know which to believe and which is real. I assure you this one works. It gives a little tingle a couple of minutes after you put t on it smells ok and you can feel your lip actually swell a bit. Down fall it doesn't last long.
Marel M.
Bellingham
There is a lot of tingling with this product. About 3-5 minutes. Be careful with the amount you put on. It can get gloopy. Depends on what color to choose. I prefer the lighter. The lip plumping isn’t huge, so if that’s what you’re looking for this isn’t what you want. It works well for me wanting a little umpf to my lips.
Kayla S.
Castlewood
It  great product i loved it.  I will different buy it again.   It was worth it.  Wasnt a bad price for it like most of other products.  It was what i was looking for.  It was first time getting it and def get it again. Should try it yourself. I def tell friends and family about it.
Charlie S.
Kailua, HI
This wasn’t a horrible product, I did enjoy the color range, but it wasn’t a very “plumping” effect. It just made my lips really irritated and the skin around my lips was very red and I had to cover it with concealer. I only used it a few times and tossed it.
Janine B.
Beebe
I like the packaging I actually got a decent size of product! It went on smooth and smelled really good althought the price was a littlw high I think it was worth it! It plumped my lips better than I expected it to! I recommend this product to all those who had thin lips or who just want to plump it more!
Rhiannon F.
Carmichaels
Gave lips a nice color, but it did not plump them as much as I wished it would have. The packaging was nice and sturdy, and it’s definitely a good value as long as you don’t want a super plumped look. I am not sure if I would but it again for plumping, but maybe just for another lip product to have!
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.