BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Sherine A.
Las Vegas, NV
Not a huge fan of lip plumpers or glossy lips in general. I like more of the matte finish look, however; this product was great! I tried it because my friend has one and I loved it! It’s not super glossy and tacky and it has a nice soft appearance. Honestly, not sure if I’d buy one of my own but I do think that it’s a great product for people that like glossy looks!
Dania M.
I could see and feel a difference in my lips after a few days of use. However I found out it is strong and if you use too much of it your lips will really plump up, then become very dry, peeling and irritated afterwards. To prevent that from happening, I put on a base of chapstick before applying this plumper and then I add lip color.
Taylor M.
eden
Love the color and the way my lips feel but I feel I would have rated it higher if I would have noticed the plumping effect. Also I would like if it lasted a little longer through the day. I would use this again but if you are only using for the plumping factor I wouldn’t reccomend
Olivielly L.
Fort Lauderdale
Perfect color and smells good. It lasts throughout  the day and it won’t come off in your clothing. It’s my to-go-to lip product because I can apply it on the go without needing a mirror. I will definitely buy this lip color again and I will recommend it!
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
For the price this product is smooth and easy to use. Also convenient and easy to find at any local drug store. Easy to get in and out of the package. Still gives the “tingling” feeling of plumping. As an easy access product I would recommend.
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
This is a 4/5 only because it stings when you apply which means it working but it makes your lips Plum. I have small lips and want fuller lips, great and easy to apply, can get this locally and online! would buy again. Under 10$!!! Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
ai B.
San Antonio, TX
this little lip plumper does the best for under $5 this brand never disappoints me and it’s so easy to just apply on the go. i just throw it in my purse and whenever i want a bit of tint to my lips this product never goes wrong.
Jazmin C.
Chicago
Very good lip plumper is bomb. It increases the volume of the lips. Super good results! I really do recommend this product! Totally worth the price! Has a really pretty color which is super nice. Looks really good on my lips!
Jennifer E.
Brownsville
I love the way this works. It plumps my lips up and makes them look a lot big and plumpier (I'm aware that's not a word) than what they are. It makes my lips tingle a little which I don't like too much but overall it's a great product. I'll be buying it again.
Ishma N.
3356 lanarc drive plano tx
It’s a good product I didn’t like it because of the color I chose it didn’t look nice on me and it doesn’t really plump lips either like smash box or too faced ! It doesn’t smell very good either which is also important
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.