BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

Buy on Walmart*
Heather P.
While I would have to say that Maybelline is absolutely a renowned make up line that has been in the game for many of years, this product for me was a flop. Although some of the pros were that it was not too sticky, application was easy, and the color was nice, the cons definitely outweighed the pros. Maybelline’s XL Seduction Lip Plumper unfortunately did not give my lips the full pluming look that I was hoping for, it is not a long lasting plumper at all, there was a tingling sensation for the first couple minutes but nothing captivated me to love this product.
Dania M.
I could see and feel a difference in my lips after a few days of use. However I found out it is strong and if you use too much of it your lips will really plump up, then become very dry, peeling and irritated afterwards. To prevent that from happening, I put on a base of chapstick before applying this plumper and then I add lip color.
Kayla S.
It  great product i loved it.  I will different buy it again.   It was worth it.  Wasnt a bad price for it like most of other products.  It was what i was looking for.  It was first time getting it and def get it again. Should try it yourself. I def tell friends and family about it.
Darleen H.
I purchased this from my local drugstore. For the drugstore product, this definitely plumps your lips! It gave me a natural pout, which I was looking for! But the only thing is that it doesn’t last very long. You’d have to reapply it but it still does the job. I would recommend this product.
Esly R.
Did a ok job at fist, kinda fell flat after a while. Also the formula seemed to be a little too sticky for my liking. Overall it wasn’t completely horrible, if you just want a quick plumper that will last a couple hours. I would suggest to completely clean it off before re-applying.
Taylor M.
Love the color and the way my lips feel but I feel I would have rated it higher if I would have noticed the plumping effect. Also I would like if it lasted a little longer through the day. I would use this again but if you are only using for the plumping factor I wouldn’t reccomend
Jael P.
It's one of the best lip plumper I've tried! It has a tingling effect but nothing too drastic. My lips feel smooth even after I remove it. I usually wear this when I don't wear a lot of make up, it gives me that natural pump whenever I don't want to wear regular lipstick!
Meghan M.
West Haven
This is everything someone would want out of a limp plumper. I purchased this item at CVS pharmacy. It is really great quality for such an affordable price. This was my first time using this but I will be a repeat customer. I would definitely recommend this product.
Elizabeth G.
This lip plumper gave my lips an extra glow and made them look extra juicy. It works so good I enjoye using it. It’s definitely affordable. Maybelline is one of my favorite drug store brands and never fails me when it comes to there products. I would purchase again.
Hannah B.
It was ok with my lips. Wasn’t the best I’ve used though could be a lot better. It does not last very long and doesn’t go very well with makeup. This was a first time use for me but will probably be my last. Probably would not recommend it, but the price wasn’t too bad
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.