Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
zach p.
I love this.It can easily be applied and makes my lips super hydrated.It can be easily carried around and is extremely cheap
Blanca S.
Gomez Palacio, Durango
with good aroma and high durability ...
Is one of my favorites as finish is subtle Besides that has a consistency excellent.
Morgan H.
This lipgloss makes my lips look plastic. I love it but it looks to fake, if you like the look then this is perfect for you!
sonia b.
london, london
I really liked the colour but it didn't live up to expectations. You may get a little bit of a tingling but that's about it.
Rosmary R.
I've heard of this mascara and I personally prefer the of right now , the last they took , but for something simple is fine
Cassandra T.
Ese labial no lo he utilizado pero tengo labiales de la misma marca y me encantan porque me los hidrata y están cremositos.
Daniela M.
este producto da realmente mas volumen a los labios, dando la sensación de ser carnoso, ademas los humecta al mismo tiempo.
Solángel R.
labios seductores con tonos delicados y de larga duracion, excelente marca que hidrata los labios y los aumenta de volumen
Sherri S.
Sydney, NS
This was an alright product for the amount of money i paid. It made my lips feel nice and plump. Would definitely buy again
Emily G.
I do not like it very much, leave me the eyelashes with lots of lumps,
Does not lift the tabs or make them appear longer
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?