BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Jez B.
Henderson, KY
Effective and adore it absolutely amazing its fashionable every time i apply to my lips .and it is stay long ,.packaging is very nice i will recommend this to my friends when we shop again to macys .absolutely but this again because i love love it a lot..
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I was pretty happy with this Maybelline lip plumper. Ive used Maybelline many times in the past so it was just natural to use!

The price is perfect for it and it is great for everyday needs. It goes on well and feels nice. I would recommend it to others.
Rachel B.
Mandan, ND
I like this product it have lots of colors to choose from and feels great on your lips. the packaging is nice and as a first time user i thought it worked great. its easy to apply and use. you can buy it at any store and would recommend this to others
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
I like to use lip plumpers once in a while since my lips are already plumped. but if you have smaller lips and would like to make them more full, i would recommend. i bought this at sephoras, or mac. it does give the appearance of fuller plump lips.
Cassie L.
Belvidere, IL
Slight burning sensation, though not too uncomfortable. I have used for about another month now. Will recommend, but not to people that have sensitive skin. It is very easy to use and looks fantastic. I will definitely buy again when I run out.
Sabrina A.
Love the way this made my lips look. Also live the fact that it didn't make my lips tingle or feel like they had been altered. Definitely recommend this product!!!
Shari L.
Bronx, NY
I have the Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss in a few different colors. They are sheer and comfortable to wear. As far as the product being a lip "plumper", I have not found it to increase the volume of my lips, but because it is a gloss, it does give the illusion of fuller lips. The colors are pretty, and not sticky which is why I gave it 3 stars. But it does not get any points for volumizing!
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
I'm a girl with with nice plump lips, but I wanted more! And for me this is a great option, not so pricey and it really turns my lips a little more plumper! It is so easy to use, you can find it at any drugstore, great value definitely!
Jillian B.
Maybe I'm just a little foggy in the brain today as I write this review, but I can't remember this doing amazing things for me. The packaging was very sleek, and I did wear it, yet I can't seem to find it! Would love for others to try it to see what results they had.
Gabrielle K.
Oneida, TN
Maybeline volume xl seduction lip gloss is an absolutely great product, it really did what it is supposed to i was didn't believe it at first but it really does make a difference i love it so much and it lasts awhile to I would consider buying it again in the future!
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?