BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soa...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in s...1 Answers
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Shifa N.
This was my first lip product. I think its a decent lip plumper. I dont really know hoe it compares to other lip plumpers. But this makes my lips bigger and plump.
MARAVILHOSO!! CUMPRE EXATAMENTE AQUILO QUE PROMETE, DÁ UM TOQUE SENSUAL AOS LÁBIOS E É SUPER FÁCIL DE TIRAR. DURADOURO, PODE FICAR A NOITE INTEIRA SEM PRECISAR RETOCAR. COMPREI NUM QUIOSQUE DO SHOPPING. FIQUEI FÃ E PRETENDO COMPRAR NOVAMENTE.
andrea L.
maracay
I loved the color of the product and how effortlessly it was able to be applied to my lips. I can't say that it lasted for very long, or that I noticed any enhancement in the lip department. However, my lips definitely FELT plumped, which was sort of a tingling sensation for me. But as they say, fake it till you make it, and the feeling of this product gave me the confidence I needed to have in myself and the appearance of my lips.
Este fue mi primer producto voluminizador y se convirtió en absolutamente adicta! La fórmula no es muy pegajosa y el hormigueo no es demasiado dominante. La aplicación es muy fácil y la función de giro hace que sea fácil de controlar la cantidad de producto que se usa. El efecto engordar no durará mucho tiempo, sin embargo, así que tuve que mantener la aplicación. Aparte de eso, es un gran producto!
Janaina C.
Ótimo produto vale a pena o preço.
Tem ótima durabilidade e muito acessível.

ótima fixação.
Os produtos da marca e muito fácil de encontrar.
Gosto das novidade que sempre traz.

Marca excelente.
Elisa B.
Hasta ahora esto ha sido mi favorito. Sé que hay muchos por ahí que el trabajo de otros, pero me gusta esta. Y no es demasiado caro. es fácil de adquirir en el sentido de que no tengo que salir de mi manera de comprarlo. viaje rápido a mi cercana farmacia y que sea puesto!
Their consistency is good, they have very good pigmentation Its smell is very sweet, not very sticky, super pigmented colors, it does not run nor is transferred to the teeth
Victoria S.
High Point, NC
This product makes your lips bigger and better. At the same time your lips s stay soft and moist. This product doesn't wear off for hours. I personally love it.
Jennifer R.
I love how this feels on my lips. Looks great every time and is worth the price. I will certainly be rebuying this product once mine runs out. I highly recommend.
Nika G.
Al momento de usar este producto, te sientes mas femenina, mas sexy y sobre todo natural. Te deja el toque y el encanto que una mujer solo deberia de tener.
Philadelphia O.
Elizabeth Park
This product is okay, but I found it doesn't last too long on my lips. It's easy to apply though and isn't overly pricey but I wouldn't purchase this again.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kasandra L.
Is this lip plumper any good?