Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Victoria S.
High Point, NC
This product makes your lips bigger and better. At the same time your lips s stay soft and moist. This product doesn't wear off for hours. I personally love it.
massiel h.
me encantan  estos labiales ya que nos proporcionan un volumen a nuestros labios siempre con una buena sensacion ademas sus color son fantasticos
Philadelphia O.
Elizabeth Park
This product is okay, but I found it doesn't last too long on my lips. It's easy to apply though and isn't overly pricey but I wouldn't purchase this again.
Nika G.
Al momento de usar este producto, te sientes mas femenina, mas sexy y sobre todo natural. Te deja el toque y el encanto que una mujer solo deberia de tener.
Karina D.
variety of colors
actually increases lips
moisturizes lips
Shamika C.
I like this product a lot.. I find it works well. I already have plump lips but sometimes I like a little extra juiciness. I would recommend this product
Maria M.
This is the besT!! I love it!!!!!!!! I buy it on amazon. My expectations were met. I'm close to buying another, and I want to see more variety of colors
Keila B.
It has a soft, delicious texture on contact with the lips and brush deslisa easily through the lips hard enough time and is easy to carry in your wallet
Natalia O.
este lip gloss hace que tus labios se vean sensacionales,para todas aquellas niñas que sus labios son pequeños este lipgloss hace que se vean aumentados
Débora S.
Cores lindas , mais eu ainda tenho que provar mais batons desta linha
eu gostei pouco , pois acho que as cores são cores que achamos em marcas inferiores
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?