Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stacy E.
Palm Coast, FL
I used this product and it was ok although I didn't see a significant fullness in my lips. The packaging was nice. Not really I thought my lips would be more fuller. I bought this product I think from Target, Walmart or CVS, I can't quite remember. No I wouldn't buy it again
Athénaïs F.
This gloss is at first sight very nice but as soon as it starts to let it dry it becomes patty file in the folds of the lips unfortunately if you like me lips little I do not advise it. But the packaging is cool.
OmG this has got to be one of my must haves as this lip gloss gives a fuller lip the colours are amazing and it tends to last longer .if you don't own one go buy one as its a good product to have
Estefanía T.
It is usefull but it desappeasr in a few hours, so you have to put it again and again an that it is not too good for me and for the people who don´t have time for apply again, I bought it in mush store in condado shopping , I recommend it but it is not longer duration
Precious Heiress M.
1018 St. Bernadeth Phase 1, Nabuslot, Pinamalayan, Oriental Mindoro
So when I have these simple walks out. I am sometimes lazy to put lipstick so I just put lip gloss. And this is my type of lip gloss. It's really beautiful. And it lasts.
Amal A.
Como todos sus productos maybelline nos sorprende dia a dia con productos de excelente calidad que cumple con loque promete yo tengo labios carnosos y este producto me ayuda a explotarlos a full. no es tan accesible. pero si se puede se usa en ocasiones especiale
Cassandra B.
This product is great, and I would love more of it, the packaging and design is great, i am a first time user but I do love Maybelline products, they have great value and I have been recommended them by friends and recommend them to friends, this product is great.
Renata S.
É um brilho agradável e brilhante, mas me senti desconfortável e pegajoso, então não havia nenhum ponto em mesmo usá-lo se ele não pode durar até, pelo menos, um dos seus dois propósitos.
ALexandra V.
Tengo uno muy similar a este, con la tonalidad Pink'Up 105 y me encanta. Es mi preferido.
A veces lo utilizo solo , y otras veces me pongo algun otro tono y despues estte Gloss.
Lo recomiendo, labios muy bonitos y jugosos.
Es mi preferido totalmente !
Thaisy S.
Produto de fácil aplicação, textura cremosa, hidrata os lábios e os deixa mais volumosos! Possui cores maravilhosas e um brilho intenso! Porém com o tempo sai dos lábios. Sua embalagem permite carregá-lo na bolsa. Compraria novamente e indico!
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?