BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soa...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in s...1 Answers
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Sandra G.
Este fue mi primer producto voluminizador y se convirtió en absolutamente adicta! La fórmula no es muy pegajosa y el hormigueo no es demasiado dominante. La aplicación es muy fácil y la función de giro hace que sea fácil de controlar la cantidad de producto que se usa. El efecto engordar no durará mucho tiempo, sin embargo, así que tuve que mantener la aplicación. Aparte de eso, es un gran producto!
Sin duda un muy buen producto, te deja los labios suaves y no lo resecan como algunos otros que probe alguna vez, el precio es elevado a compracion de otros pero vale la pena volverlo a comprar y recomendarlo a mis amigas y seguidoras para que tambien lo adquieran.
ANA CELIA ALVEs S.
BOA VISTA-RR
Eu amei. era fácil de aplicar, sem bagunça, e suave nos lábios. não dar aquela sensação pegajosa após a aplicação-lo satisfazer as minhas expectativas. eu gostaria de recommendar isso para os outros. o preço para o seu valor e quantidade é bem a pena. Eu compraria de novo.
Daniela L.
Es genial.... Si tienes los labio muy pequeños o quieres darle algo más de volumen es perfecto y la gama de tonos es muy buena en comparación con otros, Maybelline se caracteriza por tener precios súper económicos, así que acceder a ellos es súper fácil
Jennifer O.
Calgary
Love the extra kick the plump gives my lips. It's nice and smooth giving my lips a nice sheen. I've seen it many different stores, sometimes on sale. It's a little pricey, but I love this product! I would recommend to my friends, especially ones that would like a little more plump!
Maya N.
This lip plumper is really shimmery which i personally like. It winds up to use so you wont squeeze too much product. The packaging is nice with the purple metal kinda look, its feels kinda tingle-ly when you apply it, doesn't taste good so don't lick you lips, and it doesn't feel super super glossy and sticky, it is nice and creamy kinda feeling which is weird for a gloss but its great
Mamtha N.
Sydney
This is an average product. If you are looking for a temporary lip plumber then this will do the trick. I loved the colour of the product and how effortlessly it was able to be applied to my lips. I am actually a first time user and I think I am going to repurchase it again.
Natasha V.
Burnaby
I had a hard time enjoying this product because while it did the job for a little while, it didn't last. I bought it at superstore. It did not meet my expectations. I was a first time user and I would not re-purchase it again most likely. Would be a good product if it lasted.
Yasmine Elyssa C.
Sousse Tunisia
I've used it a couple of times and wasn't that impressed with it. the texture is a little thick like any other lip gloss actually and my hair gets stuck in it. I never liked lip glosses actually but still I want to try new things always to kin of get out of my comfort zone.
Zuleika C.
I love Lips plumper, whoever I can't use a lot because my lips are very sensitive, but this one the side effect I get was minimum, after use it my lips don't get dry and not itching, the smell is so soft and nice however they discontinue this product at maybelline, so sad.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kasandra L.
Is this lip plumper any good?