BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Shifa N.
This was my first lip product. I think its a decent lip plumper. I dont really know hoe it compares to other lip plumpers. But this makes my lips bigger and plump.
Kiran A.
I swear by Maybelline lip glosses if I'm in a rush and this one is amazing! Such a nice colour and feels lovely on the lips. Not TOO glossy but still gives off an incredible shine!
Sara V.
I liked this product lot. It gives you plumpy and sexy lips whenever you want. The only thing is about the consistency, this gloss il way too thick and my hair always sticks to it
MARAVILHOSO!! CUMPRE EXATAMENTE AQUILO QUE PROMETE, DÁ UM TOQUE SENSUAL AOS LÁBIOS E É SUPER FÁCIL DE TIRAR. DURADOURO, PODE FICAR A NOITE INTEIRA SEM PRECISAR RETOCAR. COMPREI NUM QUIOSQUE DO SHOPPING. FIQUEI FÃ E PRETENDO COMPRAR NOVAMENTE.
Beth J.
I gave this product 4 stars because it works really well and gave a natural pigmentation however didn't quite live up to my expectation but there was good packaging. I would recommend this to other as it was a good drug store lip plumper.
Violot P.
Wow wow wow this product makes your boring dull small lips into Huge plumped volumised lips they have a good price and very affordable but it can be a bit crusty but I wouldn't buy again because I'm a tramp and I dumpster dive
soraia s.
Usei esse produto apenas algumas vezes, porém gostei muito... vou continuar usando, pois realmente gostei das poucas vezes.. acho que não tive do que me arrepender
Vanessa F.
Gostei bastante. Indico para todas as mulheres. Deixa a textura linda nos lábios e dura bastante. Super macio e pigmentado, todos deveriam experimentar, iriam amar.
Franzeijan N.
I first saw this in a store that sells imported products and I was so intrigued if it can really make your lips plumper. The answer is no. but hey it's not that bad because I'm still using this as a lip gloss. I can't see any difference at all because I believe that when you use a lip gloss, it can already make your lips appear plumper.
Cintia M.
i did not like it very much. the way it felt on my lips, it was strange, it made them feel dry. but it's very affordable, and i guess a good choice amongst other pricier ones.
it's easy to use, but on me it didn't last very long.
i like the brand and i guess if i had to choose i would try another similar but different product.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?