BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soa...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in s...1 Answers
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Sanne v.
I'm not much of a lipgloss person, but I really liked this one. I got it for my birthday from a friend and she used it all the time. So when she gave it to me, I was so happy! I got it in an old-pink colour and I loved it!
Haley N.
I absolutely love this brand! I have nothing bad to say about it. It’s so amazing! This product definitely does its job and is definitely worth its price! I would totally recommend this to other people. It’s the best.
Sess G.
Banning, CA
Having tried different plumbers in the past, I was a bit hesitant to try this one. So far it's been the best one. It has a very nice scent and the tingling sensation begins after roughly 5 minutes, lips begin getting fuller.
Nathalia P.

This lipstick meets my expectations look beautiful my lips and for a natural look from day to day . serves great has good duration aroma and texture delighted with the product and will follow using it totally recommended for all very good product
Rajni M.
England
I literally adore this since the day I purchased it, it actually makes my lips look fuller. It's not too pricey at all. I mean I'm a repeat user with this it's one of my faves. If you like fuller lips I recommend this
Guste K.
People wouldn't expect a drugstore brand to work, but this product conpletely disproves that. Quite an inexpensive product hat loves up to its name gives plump lips almost instantly. Don't believe me... try it
Lindsay b.
I use this All the time it's one of the make up products I use on a daily bases the reason for the 3 stars is it's ok but I know there would be ¡something better out there to u
Talita S.
Produto de alta qualidade, deixa com sensação de que o lábios ficam maiores, tem uma ótima duração ainda mais por ele ser um gloss não esperava tanto desse produto mais superou todas as minha expectativas depositadas nele, não é um produto tão baratinho mais vale a pena!
Ângela R.
It is great and has a long duration, it is super economical and is easy to apply I liked it a lot because besides being good, it is cheap and I used it for months...
Amanda D.
This is an average product. I bought it in Born With It while on a pale gloss kick, and the pigmentation is decent, very sheer but still noticeable on my dark pink lips.

As a plumper, it's not miraculous but I do notice that it fills out some of the creases in my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips the way other cheap plumping products have. This might work as an everyday product for someone with pronounced creases in their lips.

The dealbreaker is how it feels as it starts to wear off, which happens within an hour - I don't know what it is about the formula, but it gets unpleasantly gritty! Combined with the weird chemical menthol taste of the plumper, it's like I have a mixture of Vaseline and Gold Bond on my lips. I will use up what I have, but won't repurchase.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kasandra L.
Is this lip plumper any good?