Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rajni M.
I literally adore this since the day I purchased it, it actually makes my lips look fuller. It's not too pricey at all. I mean I'm a repeat user with this it's one of my faves. If you like fuller lips I recommend this
asi quesuper delicados muy buena calidad sobre todo mantienen los labios humecatdos, duran muchisimo o sea no salen asi nomas de los labios te dan un acabado profesional y prolijo
Guste K.
People wouldn't expect a drugstore brand to work, but this product conpletely disproves that. Quite an inexpensive product hat loves up to its name gives plump lips almost instantly. Don't believe me... try it
tahira p.
great product. really pumps up my lips and I really like it. it has met my expectations and very good size and very good value. if only could be slightly cheaper. lovely attractive packing. love it and would definitely recommend to others
Lindsay b.
I use this All the time it's one of the make up products I use on a daily bases the reason for the 3 stars is it's ok but I know there would be ¡something better out there to u
Talita S.
Produto de alta qualidade, deixa com sensação de que o lábios ficam maiores, tem uma ótima duração ainda mais por ele ser um gloss não esperava tanto desse produto mais superou todas as minha expectativas depositadas nele, não é um produto tão baratinho mais vale a pena!
Ângela R.
It is great and has a long duration, it is super economical and is easy to apply I liked it a lot because besides being good, it is cheap and I used it for months...
Amanda D.
This is an average product. I bought it in Born With It while on a pale gloss kick, and the pigmentation is decent, very sheer but still noticeable on my dark pink lips.

As a plumper, it's not miraculous but I do notice that it fills out some of the creases in my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips the way other cheap plumping products have. This might work as an everyday product for someone with pronounced creases in their lips.

The dealbreaker is how it feels as it starts to wear off, which happens within an hour - I don't know what it is about the formula, but it gets unpleasantly gritty! Combined with the weird chemical menthol taste of the plumper, it's like I have a mixture of Vaseline and Gold Bond on my lips. I will use up what I have, but won't repurchase.
Shifa N.
This was my first lip product. I think its a decent lip plumper. I dont really know hoe it compares to other lip plumpers. But this makes my lips bigger and plump.
Kiran A.
I swear by Maybelline lip glosses if I'm in a rush and this one is amazing! Such a nice colour and feels lovely on the lips. Not TOO glossy but still gives off an incredible shine!
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?