BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soa...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in s...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Kishani S.
Markham
When ever I wear lipstick I thought my lips were to flat so I tried out a affordable lip plumper. When I when to the drug store people recommend the maybline lip plumper but I didn't really like it. If I had the chance to but it again I wouldn't but it.
me encanto la primera vez que lo probé porque sentí super rico en los labios no deja los labios resecos , son productos que puedes conseguir en una farmacia y no son tan costosos por lo mismo son de farmacia entonces lo recomiendo mucho si estas empezando esto del maquillaje es super bueno .
María O.
Collagen formula with active amplifiers stimulate circulation making you lips plumper.
Plump up your lips, up to 30% more!
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Plumping Lip Gloss is infused with collagen to plump up your lips and give you the full pout you've always wanted.
Lili F.
Santiago de chile
Estos e inflaman levemente los labios dándoles más volumen. Causan un poco de picazón en un primer momento pero la sensación pasa al minuto me gustan ya que tengo los labios finos
Katie D.
I tend to try and use a lot of lip plumpers in my daily routine as I have quite small lips and this one has definitely passed the test! I personally believe that this of the standard of a high end lip plumper as it does exactly what it's meant to and it doesn't dry out after only hours of wear. Nothing bad to say about this one and I would recommend to anyone.
Jennie G.
The baybelline volume XL sedution lipgloss didnt really work that well for me, It only lasted for about 1 hour, and i didnt really like the smell, It applys really good, Its not hard to use at all. I had really high expectations but it kinda let me down.
Juliana j.

This Lindo Gloss, to increase the volume of the lips, comes in a pen that has a rotary valve on the bottom that qd triggers releases the gloss. This valve allows the ideal output of gloss, and can be dosed to leave just a little or to exit mt. The color I chose is proud pink, just the one from the photo above, which is a beautiful, lively pink mt and full of chic shades, out of the delicious scent (will to eat!). Once applied, it gives that gentle scrub to the lips and really swells a lot. I have used several plumpings of various brands and not all have a really visible effect. This one has! Inhale the same, my mouth looks beautiful, chubby td. The color lasted a lot in the mouth, did not go easy and the brilliance was not lost over time ... This is a product really note 10! It costs $ 5.95 and comes sealed. The formula swells the lips through collagen, which stimulates circulation, totally safe. ;)
Michela S.
I usually don't like lip glosses so much but this is good for plumping lips and has a good texture too. The results aren't exceeding but lips looks bigger. It's not a simple lip gloss!
Lola F.
Kent
This product is amazing if u got to just ran out the door this has to be in your bag just to give your lips that little bit off shine for a natural look and helps with volume
Sanne v.
I'm not much of a lipgloss person, but I really liked this one. I got it for my birthday from a friend and she used it all the time. So when she gave it to me, I was so happy! I got it in an old-pink colour and I loved it!
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?