BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soa...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in s...1 Answers
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Isabel A.
Manizales
Me gusto bastante pero no como para ponerle las cinco estrellas, la verdad me duro todo el dia, y cada vez que me lo hecho mis labios estan deslumbrantes,  si me gusto, pero he probado mejores que hidratan mis labios, esta me dejo bastante reseca y es por esto que no lo puedo usar todos los dias
Jennyfer P.
ME ENCANTA ESTE PRODUCTO YA QUE LES DA UN VOLUMEN EXPECTACULAR A MIS PESTAÑAS BIEN HERMOSAS ME SIENTO MAS SEXI Y MAS SEDCUTORA HACI COMO SE LLAMA ESTE PROCDCUTO SE QUE A MUCHAS PERSONA LES GUSTARA PROBARLO HACI QUE LA SINVITO Y NO SE ARREPENTIRAN
Jessica S.
Bromleu
I believe this to be good you can really feel the tingle in your lips! I think if you have plump lips this will really enhance your lips but if you have thinner lips you wont see as much as a dramatic change.
mairead l.
Belfast
I did come across this when I was in my local drug store I seen other girls using it in their kits etc and I just picked it up to try it I did love it I thought it wasn't going to be as good as some other brands I have tried but I would 100% buy this again for the value it was amazing.
Jill K.
BEAUTIFUL as a gloss, and as far as the plumping goes, it does not perform miracles. I do, however, notice that it fills my lips beautifully, especially when first applied. Not the most extreme colour pay off, which I prefer because I love using this as a gloss. The tingling sensation kicks in straight after application, although will need to be reapplied after a few hours. I did not have a problem with that though, due to the amazing price. I recommend! :)
Anshika P.
I bought this hoping it would plump my lips even though I have fairly thick and plump lips. The application tip and design makes it easy for me to apply the product evenly and quickly that I like. One thing that may bother consumers is the tingling sensation that takes place upon application. I am not bothered because when the sensation occurs, it makes me feel that its working to make my lips plumper. It takes getting used to the feeling that makes your lips look good because I think my lips look good especially with the shade of the gloss along with its "plumping" action. I would repurchase unless I find a better gloss which provides me with better "plumping".
Samanta C.
Lo comprado por lo que necesitaba un labial que acompañe a mi labial y la vez le de un toque de brillo y senti que me servía como hidratante, A mis labios los manenia super hidratados, me encantantaria que saquen con colores o que vengan incluidos en los labiales con hidratante.
Toni P.
Hull, ['', '', '']
I really liked this plumper!
I usually like to wear it with a dramatic eye and I want all the attention to be there but still have a nice looking lip to match. I haven't given five stars because I did feel like I had to reapply a little to often for my liking but that just might be me.
I would definitely buy again.
Nathália R.
Brasil
Este produto é uma fórmula bem equilibrada que a sombra dá a aparência perfeita de cada vez. Volume XL Seduction aplicador lábio plumper é feita de esponja e o modelo tem características específicas, tais como: melhora. Com um tamanho conveniente, este produto Maybelline está sempre lá quando você precisar dele.
madeline H.
balbriggan
who doesnt love a good lip gloss? this is one of my favourite lip glosses to date! its just amazing looking and makes them lips look more fuller. soe easy to apply. packaging is nice not to fancy not to plain.want them luscious lips this is definitely one for you
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kasandra L.
Is this lip plumper any good?