Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samanta C.
Lo comprado por lo que necesitaba un labial que acompañe a mi labial y la vez le de un toque de brillo y senti que me servía como hidratante, A mis labios los manenia super hidratados, me encantantaria que saquen con colores o que vengan incluidos en los labiales con hidratante.
Toni P.
Hull, ['', '', '']
I really liked this plumper!
I usually like to wear it with a dramatic eye and I want all the attention to be there but still have a nice looking lip to match. I haven't given five stars because I did feel like I had to reapply a little to often for my liking but that just might be me.
I would definitely buy again.
Nathália R.
Este produto é uma fórmula bem equilibrada que a sombra dá a aparência perfeita de cada vez. Volume XL Seduction aplicador lábio plumper é feita de esponja e o modelo tem características específicas, tais como: melhora. Com um tamanho conveniente, este produto Maybelline está sempre lá quando você precisar dele.
madeline H.
who doesnt love a good lip gloss? this is one of my favourite lip glosses to date! its just amazing looking and makes them lips look more fuller. soe easy to apply. packaging is nice not to fancy not to plain.want them luscious lips this is definitely one for you
Kishani S.
When ever I wear lipstick I thought my lips were to flat so I tried out a affordable lip plumper. When I when to the drug store people recommend the maybline lip plumper but I didn't really like it. If I had the chance to but it again I wouldn't but it.
me encanto la primera vez que lo probé porque sentí super rico en los labios no deja los labios resecos , son productos que puedes conseguir en una farmacia y no son tan costosos por lo mismo son de farmacia entonces lo recomiendo mucho si estas empezando esto del maquillaje es super bueno .
Pooja M.
Cool! I think even you guys should try this as it is a very good product. My cousin has this and I have used it once already. The price is  affordable and it is neither too expensive nor too cheap. i have'nt met myexpectation but it gives a good result. I would definitely buy it if i get.
María O.
Collagen formula with active amplifiers stimulate circulation making you lips plumper.
Plump up your lips, up to 30% more!
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Plumping Lip Gloss is infused with collagen to plump up your lips and give you the full pout you've always wanted.
Lili F.
Santiago de chile
Estos e inflaman levemente los labios dándoles más volumen. Causan un poco de picazón en un primer momento pero la sensación pasa al minuto me gustan ya que tengo los labios finos
Juliana j.

This Lindo Gloss, to increase the volume of the lips, comes in a pen that has a rotary valve on the bottom that qd triggers releases the gloss. This valve allows the ideal output of gloss, and can be dosed to leave just a little or to exit mt. The color I chose is proud pink, just the one from the photo above, which is a beautiful, lively pink mt and full of chic shades, out of the delicious scent (will to eat!). Once applied, it gives that gentle scrub to the lips and really swells a lot. I have used several plumpings of various brands and not all have a really visible effect. This one has! Inhale the same, my mouth looks beautiful, chubby td. The color lasted a lot in the mouth, did not go easy and the brilliance was not lost over time ... This is a product really note 10! It costs $ 5.95 and comes sealed. The formula swells the lips through collagen, which stimulates circulation, totally safe. ;)
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?