BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
precious u.
kent,uk
She is beauty, as the glazes on your lips with ease. Although most people might not see the results insisted, some would be astonished by the miracles the seductive lip gloss. It also helped enlarge my lips for very important occasions. I would highly recommend this Maybelline product to anyone.
Zinab S.
This lipgloss is really wonderful, it gives a nice shiny lips, i buy this product every time I finish it. It wasn't like how I expected this product made me shock with the result, I thought that this is a normal lipgloss like the others but it's not. and it has a really nice packaging it's not bad. So I recommend it for you guys.
Emily M.
Columbus, OH
I tried using this because I wanted to see fuller lips, not Kylie size, just a little improvement. This didn't help as much as I expected, but there was good wear time and it did help a little bit. I would recommend to those on a budget trying to get a little bit fuller pout.
suli s.
It's a great product, normally I don't plump my lips but I saw this product at the drugstore and I simply fell in love with it. What I mostly liked was the fact that it plumps the lips but the results last for a long time and it keeps them so smooth even after applying lipstick. I usually go for mate lipsticks and sometimes the lips feel so dry, when I started using this product and then I'd apply my mate lipstick my lips would still feel soft without that dry feeling. Without a doubt i'd buy this product again.
Hibeth F.
AQUI EN PERU, LOS PRUCTOS DE MEYBELLINE ES EL MAS COMERCIAL, Y ES POR ELLO QUE LO PUEDE PROBAR ME ENCANTA LA DURACION, LA VARIEDAD DE COLOR QUE TIENE  Y LO MEJOR QUE SI AGUANTA MUY BIEN, ESPERO QUER SIGAN PRODUCIENDO MAS DE SOS PROUDCTOS QUE BENEFICIEN A TODOS
Jenany N.
4.5
I received this item as a gift a couple days ago as a early birthday gift. I was scared that my lips will look rlly big so I held if on it (ik im weird). My friend told me it doesn't make it crazy big but soft and make it look a little fuller. And honestly she was right it does make my lips like more fuller😀.
Isabel A.
Me gusto bastante pero no como para ponerle las cinco estrellas, la verdad me duro todo el dia, y cada vez que me lo hecho mis labios estan deslumbrantes,  si me gusto, pero he probado mejores que hidratan mis labios, esta me dejo bastante reseca y es por esto que no lo puedo usar todos los dias
Jennyfer P.
ME ENCANTA ESTE PRODUCTO YA QUE LES DA UN VOLUMEN EXPECTACULAR A MIS PESTAÑAS BIEN HERMOSAS ME SIENTO MAS SEXI Y MAS SEDCUTORA HACI COMO SE LLAMA ESTE PROCDCUTO SE QUE A MUCHAS PERSONA LES GUSTARA PROBARLO HACI QUE LA SINVITO Y NO SE ARREPENTIRAN
Jessica S.
Bromleu
I believe this to be good you can really feel the tingle in your lips! I think if you have plump lips this will really enhance your lips but if you have thinner lips you wont see as much as a dramatic change.
mairead l.
Belfast
I did come across this when I was in my local drug store I seen other girls using it in their kits etc and I just picked it up to try it I did love it I thought it wasn't going to be as good as some other brands I have tried but I would 100% buy this again for the value it was amazing.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?