Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
Did work as well as I wanted it to work don't thin I would ever buy it again
Sheryl T.
Eugene, OR
I absolutely love this lip gloss. It goes on smooth and it lasts a long time.
Betania R.
Medley, FL

I like this a lot and I recommend you use, if met my expectations ! Love is,
Heather B.
Equality, IL
I absolutely love this lip stain it is the best one you can possibly get!!!!
nnn R.
I love this product it makes your lips POP lol something I use on a regular

KayLee K.
Fort Smith
Love this! Plumps lips with an extra glossy finish and is not a bad price!
Anne E.
em geral, eu realmente gosto deste produto. Quando eu comprei na minha farmácia local, tinha um cheiro agradável, não era pegajoso, e tinha uma sensação de formigamento agradável após a aplicação. Eu pedi a mesma cor exata deste vendedor, ea consistência do produto era diferente e cheirou rancid. Também parecia uma certa separação no próprio brilho. Eu recomendaria este produto, mas não este vendedor. Tenha em mente: até mesmo um novo tubo deste brilho provavelmente não vai fazer muito na forma de plumping. Existem produtos muito melhores por aí. É um bom brilho, no entanto
Karen P.
ES bueno Bastante bueno si Aumenta tus labios Un poco de Pero TAMPOCO es la de Que es locura, El Empaque es lindo es Bastante facil de APLICAR Y es rendidor, Lo Que RESPECTA El Precio En Mi País es costoso Bastante, lo recomiendo en base A QUE eS Un buen producto y en Otros países es de los mas economicos,
precious u.
She is beauty, as the glazes on your lips with ease. Although most people might not see the results insisted, some would be astonished by the miracles the seductive lip gloss. It also helped enlarge my lips for very important occasions. I would highly recommend this Maybelline product to anyone.
Emily M.
Columbus, OH
I tried using this because I wanted to see fuller lips, not Kylie size, just a little improvement. This didn't help as much as I expected, but there was good wear time and it did help a little bit. I would recommend to those on a budget trying to get a little bit fuller pout.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?