BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soa...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in s...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Maxine Q.
Northumberlnd, PA
I used to use this stuff in college. I am not sure how "plump" my lips actually looked in person, but they certainly felt it! There is a tingling with this lip gloss that definitely makes them feel bigger than what they are. The tingling sensation is definitely not good for those with sensitive skin, but manageable. This is definitely one of the less sticky lip glosses I've used.
Savannah S.
Cleveland, OH
I loved the color of the product and how effortlessly it was able to be applied to my lips. I can't say that it lasted for very long, or that I noticed any enhancement in the lip department. However, my lips definitely FELT plumped, which was sort of a tingling sensation for me. But as they say, fake it till you make it, and the feeling of this product gave me the confidence I needed to have in myself and the appearance of my lips.
Lexi R.
New Castle, PA
I love any lip plumper but this one had to have been my favorite. It isn't long lasting but its not short lasting either. Its kind of in between. It had such cute packaging. It left my lips having that nice tingly feeling that I really love. I would buy this again.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Such a great lip gloss. My lips are glossed for hours probably about 5-6 hours at a time which is a really long time for makeup to hold up. Other brands you will have to reapply every hour or so for it to still be glossy and shiny. I would definitely buy this again.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
The lip plumper doesn't plump as well as I hoped. It had different consistencies every time I used it. It smelled off, and didn't meet my expectations. I bought this from a local drugstore. I don't think I will be buying it again. Maybe it was a fluke, but I'll be trying another plumper this time instead.
Melissa T.
Charlotte, NC
Though the name might make some of us blush, its a product that makes you feel sassy,it comes in a cute package that's easy to get into. It lasts a good bit of time but of course re-applying needed. Pretty good but i do prefer lip stains compared to lip gloss.
Jamie T.
Who doesn't want a fuller looking pout. This is a great product and I loved trying it out. I really feel that my lips felt fuller. Its a great value for the price. It does have a tingling sensation to it but it is not uncomfortable. I will be buying this again.
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I was pretty happy with this Maybelline lip plumper. Ive used Maybelline many times in the past so it was just natural to use!

The price is perfect for it and it is great for everyday needs. It goes on well and feels nice. I would recommend it to others.
Jez B.
Henderson, KY
Effective and adore it absolutely amazing its fashionable every time i apply to my lips .and it is stay long ,.packaging is very nice i will recommend this to my friends when we shop again to macys .absolutely but this again because i love love it a lot..
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
I like to use lip plumpers once in a while since my lips are already plumped. but if you have smaller lips and would like to make them more full, i would recommend. i bought this at sephoras, or mac. it does give the appearance of fuller plump lips.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kasandra L.
Is this lip plumper any good?