Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mabel O.
Loved it really helps your lips they look healthy and smooth and hydrated o recommend it
Dottie W.
It comes in a variety of colors to fit any skin type. Goes on smooth and lasts for hours.
Cheri W.
Bakersfield, CA
Love Love Love this lip gloss!!! Shining and it last!!! It also adds Volume to my lips!!!
Amber H.
Norton, TX
Works good on adding a little plumpness and juciyneas to your lips not to sticky or thick
Tabitha M.
I didn't care for this at all . It chapped my lips and was a complete waste of money .
Victoria A.
I really liked this one like who don't lol I want another one also but need more of it
Amanda C.
Rochester, NY
Makes your lips very plump! Soft and moisturizing. I recommend this gloss to anyone!!!
Mariam M.
Encino, CA
It was the best product I've ever used. It also last for a while and I like the texture
Mary I.
Fort Atkinson, WI
I love this product makes me feel good about how I look .I would recommend this product
Kaleigh R.
Pikeville, NC
I love this lip plumper and the way it makes my lips plump and glossy at the same time!
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?