BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Blanca G.
Lakewood, NJ
Works well. Will use here and there when I'm feeling it. Love how it makes my lips look.
Maria P.
I love it . It makes me feel confident about my lips and feels good when you wear it 😄😄😄😄
Helen O.
Ontario, CA
Overall liked the product however a little sticky for my taste. Will re-buy in the future
Adreanna T.
Los Lunas, NM
It didn't work for me. My lips tingled a little but I didn't have any noticeable results.
Caroline O.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product and makes your lips looks wonderful. I recommend to tried it out
Mabel O.
Loved it really helps your lips they look healthy and smooth and hydrated o recommend it
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
You want fat lips? This gives you juicy lips! It's a great color and stays on all night.
Dalia G.
Oxford, MS
Love this color!!! It's one of my favorite plumpers so far! I love how smooth it goes on.
Dottie W.
It comes in a variety of colors to fit any skin type. Goes on smooth and lasts for hours.
Naomi H.
Sawyer, OK
I like it, I love it, and I want some more of it! Works great and its reasonably priced.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?