Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany W.
Love this stuff . My lips so fuller after an application. I will definitely buy this again.
Maria F.
Dallas, TX
Did not see any difference and and it is way too expensive. Would not recommend to anyone.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This product made my lips look nice and full. This is my go to for a night out on the town.
Allison P.
Milledgeville, GA
Love it. Super long lasting. One application in the morning at lunch. Then I'm good to go!
Mariel G.
Baltimore, MD
I'm in love with this product! It's amazing. The have beautiful colors for every occasion
Blanca G.
Lakewood, NJ
Works well. Will use here and there when I'm feeling it. Love how it makes my lips look.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
You want fat lips? This gives you juicy lips! It's a great color and stays on all night.
Juliette S.
Ogden, UT
I love this lip gloss! It's literally the best I have ever tried. Plus it tastes amazing.
Maria P.
I love it . It makes me feel confident about my lips and feels good when you wear it 😄😄😄😄
Naomi H.
Sawyer, OK
I like it, I love it, and I want some more of it! Works great and its reasonably priced.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?