Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Corina C.
Tulare, CA
Didn't really plump but I liked the tingle feeling it gave my lips it was refreshing to use.
binx b.
I love love loveeeeeee this! Always use it and always will, everything about it is amazing!!!
Bambi K.
Grand Blanc, MI
Love this gloss! Gives fullness and beauty to my lips daily! This is a makeup bag must have!!
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
Okay this product really does plump my lips. I didn't think it would work. I love it so much.
Mandy M.
Esom Hill
I absolutly love this it makes your lips so soft and it stays on pretty good too Love it!!!!
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
I loved this product the color looks great it lasted me all day and made my lips look great!!
Jessica B.
Stuff works amazingly, made my lips look amazing. I loved it and would recommend it to anyone
Dani A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of the best plumpers ive ever tried! I'd definitely buy again, it works so well!
Amanda M.
Like I said haven't tried maybelle but I plan to in the future! Heard good things about then
Courtney C.
Rock Valley, IA
I love this volumizing lip gloss it makes my lips look good and amazing to go our at night
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?