Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Delana D.
Toledo, OH
I have always loved this color because it always brought out my skin color and also it's a great brand
Julyana C.
Ótimo produto de qualidade maravilhosa cor muito linda incrível esse produto lindo pigmentação incrível
As máscaras são muito boa! Recomendada por todas as blogueiras que assisto! Já testei e amei, recomendo
Madison H.
Kennewick, WA
Love the slight color it has to it I feel like it plumps well great alternative to higher end brands
Destinijames O.
Cut Off, LA
I love lip plumper. Makes your lips look great. If you love having plump lips this is your product!!
Megan W.
This really made my lips look full and "juicy"
Very nice smell/taste! I buy this stuff all the time!
Nathalie C.
West Jordan, UT
I like it it does give you lip plumper with color I buy it once and I really like it it does work!!!
ariagna d.
I love this lip gloss, my lips that perfect since I use it to go to classes with a make-up sensillo.
Gabby M.
Tuckerman, AR
I tend to use lip gloss or chapstick more than just lipstick, but this is a good buy. I'll buy again
Kenia L.
Lewisburg, TN
I love it. Really works on my lips. I absolutely suggest this product to any who are interested in it
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?