Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss - Born With It is so pretty on the lips and completely affordable
Jaqueline S.
Maravilhoso, porque deixa a gente com uma boca tão mais sedutora e atraente, parecendo até atriz de novela.
itza s.
Muito bom gosto muito super recomendo melhores marcas e barata com preços acessíveis tem tudo que você quer
alyssa v.
The best one i've used yet gives me plump lips all day even at night works for all types of people!!!!!!!!!
Angelica M.
Excelente labial buenísimo lo recomiendo con colores espectaculares con brillo y suavidad único me encanta
Ebony G.
Riegelwood, NC
I love all of Maybelline's lip glosses!!!!!! It's so many colors to choose from. You can't just pick one!!!
Cynthia P.
Southbury, CT
Great product would highly recommend to anyone looking for lip gloss really works and shines those lips up
Amanda J.
Bloomfield, NM
Plumps if your lips are already full, yep no plump when I used it. Gave it 3 stars for the smell and color.
I love it, the gloss is Very,Very,very,Very beautiful,love Very much i love too Maybelline i love so much
Kalima B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it if I can buy it again and again I would its so hard ri find in stores. My friends love it also
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?