BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soa...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in s...1 Answers
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Jamie B.
Palmyra, IL
This Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss is very nice. I can feel a tingle when I apply it, that's how I know it's working. If you have sensitive skin I would advise against using this.
Tayloranne K.
Cincinnati, OH
This was a really good product if you're looking for something to last just a few hours. It seemed to be pretty sticky, but it worked pretty good. It took a while for the gloss to dry but overall it was a pretty good product. I would buy again because it is a good price.
Chelsea B.
West Chester
Decent product - not an overwhelming tingling like some lip plumpers but for drug store makeup definitely a solid purchase! Nice because you can use colored lipstick or stain over if needed.
Daniele F.
I love these! They come in a great variety of colors. The price is reasonable as well. They plump pretty good. Sometime the tingling effect stays a little longer than I'd like.
Samantha O.
Great let me start off by saying Great ! It doesn't over plump your lips , it plumps it just right not too big not to small . And it's a lip gloss so it basically can go with anything you wear, it's so neutral. I would recommend this !
Samantha B.
Lenoir
perfectly moist and great color and bought it at target for a decent price and it lasts all day into the evening. I would recommend this lipstick to anyone. its easy to find and great packaging.
Johnna B.
Ararat, VA
Love the way it gives them a shine ! And you can just put on and not even put over a lipstick 💄 just natural look !! I strongly suggest you keep one on you at all times !!!
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
This was the first plumping gloss I ever used! I experimented with this way before the days of Kylie LIp Kits and the emergence of the matte trend. This product shimmers and shines, so it definitely has to be paired carefully with makeup and an outfit that won't be too much when all combined! However, I really do feel like this gloss plumps up the lips! But it does have the downside of being very sticky and tacky, and also of having a drying affect on the lips.
Mahlet
This Product is fantastic. I absolutely recommend. Makes your lips bigger, better, and even softer. I did not expect it to work as well as it did. If your looking for something for a good price and quality this is the best decision.
Brithany O.
Houston
This lipstick is a great color for a girl night out and it's a long lasting lipstick so I definitely recommend it if you want your make up to look good and picture perfect
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kasandra L.
Is this lip plumper any good?

back