Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lyn M.
I don't think these are available anymore? I liked the texture and color, but I don't like the tingle/burning sensation.
Adrianna P.
Hobart, OK
my lips are already kind of big so i didn't see much of an improvement but very nice for a lip gloss bought off of amazon
sanjuanita s.
Rio Grande City, TX
This Maybelline volume lil Plumer Help me make my lips bigger.. beacuse i really have real small lips i use it every day
Vicenta S.
Racine, WI
Did not like the way it made my lips feel and I use lip plumper all the time. I would not recommend this product at all.
Andrea S.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love lipgloss all brands are great but this one worked as it says it does would buy again I'm a lipgloss junkie lol...
madeleine E.
Es muy buen producto, los labios quedan increíbles, el único detalle es que los labios quedan con una sensación extraña.
Angella R.
Brick, NJ
Love this lip plumper i have small lips and this crystalizes your lips and makes them feel huge and they look bigger too
Amy A.
Youngsville, NC
I love the way this product makes my lips look. It's a great product. It is a awesome addition to my make up collection.
Sanihe Andreina R.
Este labial me encanta de esta marca! Tiene una duracion moderada y colores divertidos! Con una presentacion muy bonita.
Whitney D.
It was an ok product. Not the best on me personally. But it's always good to have a back up in any case. Last minute use.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?