Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maryam S.
Lowell, MA
I love this so much. it goes really nicely and smoothly on the lips as if it was butter. Its really easy to apply and use.
Emilee L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this gloss! The feeling you endure and the colors they have. Just absolutely amazing. The price isn't too bad either
Brenda D.
Gosto dessa cor... meus lábios são carnudos e deixa com volume bonito e bem atraente para a cor da minha pele que destaca.
Very pigmented, excellent durability, beautifully slicked by the lips, has a pleasant smell, is affordable, great quality.
Amanda Lee A.
Staten Island, NY
Not my favorite, thick consistency, poor color payoff, and the plumping aspect is not impressive. Overall, could be better.
Cindy summer G.
Seduction is my business card for my sad days, I love makeup, they make me love doing it, with their products are excellent
Jami W.
Wasn't very impressed.. Didn't plump my lips at all. Not even the tingly sensation you would usually get.. Not recommended
Lajeanna A.
La Marque, TX
This brand is amazing i totally love it its my favorite. Thats all i can say. It always goes on perfect and looks great.
Erin G.
Toledo, OH
Very sticky after only one hour. I had to wipe it off because it became so sticky. Color is great, wish it lasted longer.
Amy A.
Youngsville, NC
I love the way this product makes my lips look. It's a great product. It is a awesome addition to my make up collection.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?