BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
Having small lips I always look foward to using this to help me get fuller lips! It was my first time using this and it was a good investment. I bought this at JcPenny earlier this year, and would totally recommend it.
Ariel M.
Irene, TX
I like this lip plumper because it's also a gloss. I'm not big on dark lips but I do like to make my lips look fuller from time to time. This works great for me.
Crystal U.
marysville
Was such a good lip plumper just wish it was a little more glossier & smelled nicer but overall it was a good product to use since i love to use lip substances on my lips to keep them nice and glossy and cuute lol
Hailey R.
Maryland
This is a pretty good lip plumper. It met my expectations as in it plumped my lips for an affordable price, I orders this offline and it's supper easy to apply just like lip gloss I would most likely repurchase.
Morgan G W.
Lucedale
It's a great product and it really does work like it supposed to made my lips nice and plump without hurting me to bad I got it from my local Walmart for pretty cheap. I would absolutely recommend this for everybody looking for a product like this.
Alyssa S.
This product works very well, especially for a drug store brand. It's a good value for the price. I tried it for the first time and was pleased. It lasted long enough for me but I would most likely buy it again.
Alright this product is great to alga with. The packaging is normal there's nothin wrong with it. I've only used it until I ran out . I say it's kinda pricey which is why I never bought it again. I would defined recommend this to whoever
Jessica M.
It's not amazing but I noticed that it fills out some of the creases in my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips like I expected. This could work as a daily product for someone with big creases in their lips.
maddie h.
this is a very different type of lip gloss. the color was beautiful and the packaging of the product and application were very unique. i haven't been seeing these as often in the drugstore though. would definitely recommend.
valerin g.
Doral, FL
Por lo general los productos de meybelline son buenos me gusta ya que le da volumen a los labios se ven bien bonitos el empaque es adecuado se hace llamativo me gusta
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?