BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soa...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in s...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Sonia B.
Derry, NH
I loved the color and the application but it didn't have enough plump. I have been trying different brands to find the perfect plump and have yet to do so.
Brittney P.
Morton, MS
My friends haven't ever complimented or noticed my lips until now with this easy to use lip gloss. The shine it gave my lips was definitely worth the buy!
krystal W.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
A very nice pink it works great on my lips but i only use it on special acashons but it is still great and my friends say it maches with all my outfitts
Beatriz S.
I like the tingle sensation on my lips when I put this on, and it's great as a lip gloss, but honestly I don't think it really plumped my lips very much.
Katie C.
El Paso, TX
This made me feel so confident. I have tiny bird lips, and this made me proud of my lips!!! I was so happy with tbis product and the color is beautiful!
ketlen o.
No inicio achei que seria só mais um produto desses que você testa e não presta. Porém quando comecei a usa me apaixonei ele é melhor do que eu esperava.
April W.
Newport, TN
I love this one it gives you the full plump 💋 of the lips bottom s
And tops and I think it's the best of the best you got to try it before it sold out
Alison K.
I'm only giving this 3 stars because I just started using this a few days ago, so I can't state any results on the plumping part, but I love the color!
Heather C.
Charleston, WV
Maybelline products never let me down! I decided to switch it up and try a slight plumper and chose this xl seduction lip gloss! It looked so good on!
Shania M.
Owingsville, KY
I love any kind of lip gloss but there's just some that make your lips look better than any other and I love this kind cause it gives you that feeling
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kasandra L.
Is this lip plumper any good?