BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soa...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Enza M.
Roseville, MI
I didn't care for the product all that much do to how sticky I felt it was. The price point was in comparison to like products. Although it is sticky it was easy to apply. Unfortunately I just did feel it met with my expectations. I would not recommend this product, sorry Maybelline.
Brittney a.
Newark, DE
i love this simple lip gloss it toke me awhile to figure out lip sticks and what color matches my pale face and this worked great and was a great price plus it lasted forever! i have bought 2 so far definitely one of my go to lip glosses! its definitely worth a try!
Renee W.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this maybelline club seduction lipgloss I didn't think I would be able to found a product in this makeup industry without having surgery but this product has gave me what I was looking for, it's very smooth when you apply it also doesn't leave a residue and it gave my lips the plump I was looking for I guess you can say I got my Kylie Jenner lips 💋
Anna L.
Narrows, VA
Love this gloss.
Not sticky and goopy. This is my go to gloss when I am at work and out on the town. Best part about it is my husband doesn't hate it either. This is very easy to apply and use and I would highly reccomend it to others, my mom is addicted now :)
ana d.
North Miami Beach, FL
Estoy totalmente encantó este producto era tan brillante y muy limpiamente sensación teñida dejó mis labios sintiéndose tan suave y sexy que hizo que mis labios se vean mucho más grande en más de un minuto, lo apliqué a mis labios más aburrido y sin vida y lo hizo de forma automática los labios un aspecto más atractivo de lo que jamás los he visto.
Alejandra P.
This one used to be my go to lip gloss plumper in high school years ago. I loved the way it looked and the colors. They don't seem to sell it anymore or I can't find it anywhere else. If you're lucky enough to find them, pick up a couple and try them out I highly recommend it.
Denise R.
Turlock, CA
I love this product. It has a great citrus smell to it, which is awesome. It plumps my lips leaving them with a slight tingle but no burning or itching like some other products have been known to do.
Meagan W.
Florence, KY
Fantastic drugstore lip plumping glass with great color variety! Definitely does the trick for plumping up your lips and giving you color! Does not have the best lasting affects however.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
This one wasn't my favorite. It is very sticky. I've been searching forever for a plumper that isn't sticky. And this is not it. And the plumping power is just average.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This lip gloss isn't my favorite. It's pretty sticky and there's no pigment. I am definitely one to try out drug store products, but this just didn't do the job for me
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kasandra L.
Is this lip plumper any good?