BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Katherine T.
Groton
Plumped them up a bit. Looked nice. Only problem is I felt the gloss was to sticky. Would recommend but would definitely warn them about the sticky feeling.
Wasn't something I wore often.
Kimberly W.
Minneapolis, MN
I used this lip plumping gloss a few years ago. I didn't really see much of a plumping effect. I do recommend this product. Love the way it made my lips feel and the color was beautiful.
Shawna M.
Fayetteville, TN
Absolutely amazing! I would recommend this for anyone who is needing a volume lip boost. I love the look of the toob and packaging. I would use it more and more and it last forever.
Jess L.
Savannah, GA
Hard to get the gloss out of the bottle. When you turn it too much then a ton of it comes out. The actual gloss is great but takes patience waiting for it to come out of the bottle.
amanda k.
Simpsonville, SC
This is good stuff. Im a fan of the soft colors and the shine it provides is perfect for any outing. I love how full my lips look when i wear this out. My husband loves it to. :)
Kyara R.
Wilmington, NC
Great brand and beautiful colors.. you need to try it!!
I don't wear lipstick all the time but I always have some lip gloss or Chapstick with me to keep my lips hydrated
Madeline B.
Davison
GREEN you have a great time at home with you and I have to wait until the next few weeks back to work with the only way I could do with it for you guys are the only thing

Susie J.
Olin, NC
this is kinda weird, it really does feel like it is pumping up you're lips. For the most part, I really do like this.. Affordable, long lasting and will buy this again.
Janice A.
I have used this plenty! I actually like it it plumps my lips. The only downside is it doesn't last extremely long hours but it is great for a night out or pictures!
Samantha R.
Bradenton, FL
It was alright but that's only because I have never really been a fan of lip glosses. I think this product would be great for people who like that extra glossy look!!
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?