BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soa...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in s...1 Answers
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Nadine W.
Santa Rosa , NM
The smell was pleasing. It doesn't have a weird tast on while in your lips. The gloss goes on smooth. As soon as you apply it you can feel tingling and with in a few minutes your lips look plumper
Sherry S.
I've only used this product once and it was for a concert, it worked well it didn't leave a funny residue on my lips like others might, it stayed on through hours of singing and costume changes
Katie A.
This is my go to lip gloss. The colors are great, and it doesn't have a funky after taste. Depending on the color, some come off more quickly and need to be reapplied more often that I like.
Alicia B.
Belington, WV
I love love love lip plumper. This product works great. The usually need to switch up types of lip plumper to keep the lasting effect. If you love lip plumper as much as I do give this a shot
Shelbie A.
While it makes my lips really stand out, I feel that it gets kinda clumpy after so long, but that might be because I rub my lips together a lot throughout the day...
Maya H.
Midlothian, IL
It personally didn't do a great job at keeping my lips plumped for at least even a half an hour! But it did plump my lips so it wasn't a really bad item! I also wish it had a better scent!
Kimberly W.
Minneapolis, MN
I used this lip plumping gloss a few years ago. I didn't really see much of a plumping effect. I do recommend this product. Love the way it made my lips feel and the color was beautiful.
Katherine T.
Groton
Plumped them up a bit. Looked nice. Only problem is I felt the gloss was to sticky. Would recommend but would definitely warn them about the sticky feeling.
Wasn't something I wore often.
Shawna M.
Fayetteville, TN
Absolutely amazing! I would recommend this for anyone who is needing a volume lip boost. I love the look of the toob and packaging. I would use it more and more and it last forever.
Jess L.
Savannah, GA
Hard to get the gloss out of the bottle. When you turn it too much then a ton of it comes out. The actual gloss is great but takes patience waiting for it to come out of the bottle.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kasandra L.
Is this lip plumper any good?