BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soa...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in s...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Valeria H.
San Elizario, TX
At first I was doubting how good this product was but after a while I started liking it. I wasn't a big lip gloss fan but now I am thanks to this product. I think it's great and feels great on my lips
Alexandra B.
Sarasota, FL
The lip gloss works well as a gloss and looks good on my lips. It increases blood circulation in my lips and gives a nice color, but the plumping effect isn't as dramatic as one would usually hope for.
Megan H.
Port Angeles, WA
This is a great product if you're looking for something cheap. It plumps a bit, but not as much as I had hoped. The colour was a good shade for my lips and was easy to apply. However, next time I think I'm going to buy a plumper a bit more expensive to get better results.
Katrina D.
Richmond, ME
I found this lip gloss in target and it goes on so smoothly while keeping my lips so hydrated and wasn't sticky dried nicely and the finish was awesome definitely a great product and worth a try
Katie A.
This is my go to lip gloss. The colors are great, and it doesn't have a funky after taste. Depending on the color, some come off more quickly and need to be reapplied more often that I like.
Alicia B.
Belington, WV
I love love love lip plumper. This product works great. The usually need to switch up types of lip plumper to keep the lasting effect. If you love lip plumper as much as I do give this a shot
Maya H.
Midlothian, IL
It personally didn't do a great job at keeping my lips plumped for at least even a half an hour! But it did plump my lips so it wasn't a really bad item! I also wish it had a better scent!
Shelbie A.
While it makes my lips really stand out, I feel that it gets kinda clumpy after so long, but that might be because I rub my lips together a lot throughout the day...
Kimberly W.
Minneapolis, MN
I used this lip plumping gloss a few years ago. I didn't really see much of a plumping effect. I do recommend this product. Love the way it made my lips feel and the color was beautiful.
Katherine T.
Groton
Plumped them up a bit. Looked nice. Only problem is I felt the gloss was to sticky. Would recommend but would definitely warn them about the sticky feeling.
Wasn't something I wore often.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?