BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soa...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in s...1 Answers
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Diana C.
Great for a night out, you'll totally love this product and I really recommend buying! It's great, not expensive & makes your lips look awesome how you want them.
Crystal U.
marysville
Was such a good lip plumper just wish it was a little more glossier & smelled nicer but overall it was a good product to use since i love to use lip substances on my lips to keep them nice and glossy and cuute lol
Morgan G W.
Lucedale
It's a great product and it really does work like it supposed to made my lips nice and plump without hurting me to bad I got it from my local Walmart for pretty cheap. I would absolutely recommend this for everybody looking for a product like this.
Kerry L.
Grand Rivers, KY
Received this as a stocking stuffer. It was alright. Not really my thing though. It probably would have been better if the taste of it hadn't gotten onto everything I ate afterwards.
Catherine L.
Springfield, OH
Lovely shade that only needs to be reapplied after half a day or after eating. Scent is faint. Product leaves a tingly feeling that is mild and feels like it is working. Product can be found easily and is carried by many stores. Worth the price.
Alyssa S.
This product works very well, especially for a drug store brand. It's a good value for the price. I tried it for the first time and was pleased. It lasted long enough for me but I would most likely buy it again.
Hailey R.
Maryland
This is a pretty good lip plumper. It met my expectations as in it plumped my lips for an affordable price, I orders this offline and it's supper easy to apply just like lip gloss I would most likely repurchase.
Tania F.
Buffalo, NY
This product is a favorite for me. It gives me life. A lot of these type of products don't give me the effect I've been looking for until I found this......great job
Christine D.
I love Maybelline's lip products and I think they're to die for. I used this one just for the heck of it when I found it at Target. I fell in love with the packaging and I enjoyed using it from time to time.
Kaylin M.
I haven't really tried it but my friend has it and she loves it anytime I see her she has it on. And it rely does make her lips look fukl. Makes me want to go buy some myself
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kasandra L.
Is this lip plumper any good?