BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Zoe K.
La Crosse, WI
I loved how well this applied to the lips! it did not come out with too much product at a time. It plumped my lips to satisfactory and lasted the school day. I got it at Walgreens for the first time last week and have been obsessed. I would definitely buy it again .
Ana S.
Loved it wish it was mine, but I borrowed it from a friend. It leaves your lips feeling plumpy and smooth.. and ready for kissing. I definitely would recommend to a friend!
Sapphire Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Maybelline brand is a really good brand. I have big legs so I am always looking for something to make my lips pop and this product I would recommend to anyone because it brings out that effect
juanita m.
Barbourville, KY
I started using this product because I wanted fuller lips. It is long lasting and there really is a difference in the look of your lips. It is easy to apply and it comes in really nice packaging. It is a wonderful product and I would highly recommend it to others.
Francis G.
Stop people thin lip like mine is great because you do not need to apply collagen for voluminous lips which gives you a fresh and fun look is quite easy to get and the cost is not so high so I recommend if you have not tested because in your country will not get what you can buy at Walmart and Amazon
Sydney P.
Chappaqua, NY
This lip gloss is amazing. It gave color to my lips and also moisturized them. This was my first time using it but I plan to use it again. The box that it came it was night and kept it safe during car rides. Once I put it on it lasted a while. Use this product!!
Monika B.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm all for big plumped lips. I have fairly normal sized lips so a little does go a long way. Its at a drugstore product so you can't beat the price. If you're on a budget, I would definitely recommend this over a high end plumper !!!!
Yesenia P.
Stockton, CA
I like it but I think personally because I have been lit it doesn't want them as full as I would like it so I will be looking for something more C
Plumpier than this one that I have tried
Aschliegh E.
Norfolk, VA
Great product for the price. It does need to be applied more often than more expensive products, but for a drug store price you can't beat the color and feel! It met all expectations I had from Maybelline. I will buy again, there are so many colors!
Shandi G.
Denver, NC
This lip gloss is great! It definitely plumps the lips but not so much that it looks out of character. It makes them full. The shine on the lip gloss is perfect as well. It was easy to apply. I would definitley recommend buying it and giving it a try!
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?