BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in stores! H...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie E.
Tahlequah, OK
I really enjoy lip plumpers and this was a decent product. I used it until i ran out and went on to try another product. I probably wont purchase this one again, id like to find a different one that work better for me, but if you're in a pinch and need something quickly, grab this!
Emily W.
Morrice, MI
Although this lip stain is affordable and not the worst it's for sure not my favorite. Too sticky and seems to wear off quickly. Also not impressed with the amount of chemicals I'm smearing on my lips.
Jessica T.
Lafayette, LA
It did plump my lips up. However it is slightly sticky and tingles more than I like. I never finished the tube so it's not for me however. The color selection is amazing and it does its job. I do suggest other people try this product.
Mayra F.
I was very happy with this fleshy lips Maybelline. I used Maybelline many times in the past, so it was natural to use! The price is perfect for this and it's great for everyday needs. He continues well and feels good. I would recommend it to others.
Amy T.
This gloss has decent pigmentation to it and I actually like how it makes my lips tingle. I doesn't make my lips look a lot bigger but it gives my lips a noticeable fullness. This doesn't last all day but it is easy to reapply and layer when if starts to fade away.
Bryttnei G.
Ashland, KY
I have this product but I don't use it much, it claims to add volume but it just seems like a regular lip gloss to me, I assume you have to couture your lips and that defeats the point of the product. Probably wont use again.
Jennifer B.
Childersburg, AL
One of my favorite items! It's perfect and does what it says it's not that expensive either so it's a win win situation for anyone who has it if you don't I'd suggest it
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID
this product is very good, I love it. the color is very cute and also the material that is made is of good quality , it is recommended and have a good experience with the
Christina P.
So far this has been my favorite. I know there are many out there that work for others, but i like this one. And it's not too pricey. it's easy to purchase in the sense that I don't have to go out of my way to purchase it. Quick trip to my nearby drugstore and I'm set!
Zoe K.
La Crosse, WI
I loved how well this applied to the lips! it did not come out with too much product at a time. It plumped my lips to satisfactory and lasted the school day. I got it at Walgreens for the first time last week and have been obsessed. I would definitely buy it again .
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kassy L.
Is this lip plumper any good?