BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
Darly E.
Palmdale
It is great and id like to do a review on it. It leaves my lips very soft and good looking it was not the price i expected but it is worth it. It was my first time trying it and it was easy to apply on
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok this does straight up slightly plump your lips. It smells disgustingly like medicine. It looks very sticky and stringy and clumpy when applied. The color I got leaves a sheer white tint on your lips which is terrible and I can only wear over nude lipsticks.
Paola T.
Weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me first say, that i have no yet received this product. Several packages of mail were stolen from my mailbox the same day, and unfortunately this was among them. So why the five stars? Customer service. A shout out to John especially. He has kept in contact with me thru the entire ordeal and has been extremely helpful to me. Not receiving this was by NO fault of his own. But he looked into matters for me without hesitation. I have since reordered and had sent to another address to assure it isn't stolen again... why reorder? Because you CANNOT put a price on good customer service. Well done guys!
Jacquelyne P.
JBLM
I bought this hoping it would plump my upper lip a little bit.  The application tip and design makes it easy for me to apply the product evenly and quickly that I like. The tingling sensation does not bother me since I know it's working. I was bothered at little this lip plumper has done. I would not repurchase it since it was not long lasting and had very little effect.
crystal s.
Duluth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss This is one of my all-time favorite products it's not too pricey but it is a little pricier than most lip products it doesn't leave the tingle like some do for plumpness it goes on smooth it's not sticky it's long-lasting I absolutely love it must have ladies!!!! It fits nicely in your hand smooth outside leaves for smooth application this lipglass is amazing absolutely can't get enough of it it's a must-have to any makeup collection
Mireyaa Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a bunch of plumpers latley and this one so far is the best one. Its hard to trust reviews on here because we never know which to believe and which is real. I assure you this one works. It gives a little tingle a couple of minutes after you put t on it smells ok and you can feel your lip actually swell a bit. Down fall it doesn't last long.
Enza M.
Roseville, MI
I didn't care for the product all that much do to how sticky I felt it was. The price point was in comparison to like products. Although it is sticky it was easy to apply. Unfortunately I just did feel it met with my expectations. I would not recommend this product, sorry Maybelline.
Brittney a.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this simple lip gloss it toke me awhile to figure out lip sticks and what color matches my pale face and this worked great and was a great price plus it lasted forever! i have bought 2 so far definitely one of my go to lip glosses! its definitely worth a try!
Renee W.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this maybelline club seduction lipgloss I didn't think I would be able to found a product in this makeup industry without having surgery but this product has gave me what I was looking for, it's very smooth when you apply it also doesn't leave a residue and it gave my lips the plump I was looking for I guess you can say I got my Kylie Jenner lips 💋
Anna L.
Narrows, VA
Love this gloss.
Not sticky and goopy. This is my go to gloss when I am at work and out on the town. Best part about it is my husband doesn't hate it either. This is very easy to apply and use and I would highly reccomend it to others, my mom is addicted now :)
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Kassy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this lip plumper any good?
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)