BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soa...2 Answers
  • I love this product but haven't been able to find it in s...1 Answers
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss
  • "I'm literally in love with the Maybelline lip plumper it gives the best results ever great I would buy this over and over very good " in 105 reviews
  • "Very glossy and love there colors not pricey and we use this very often nice bottle it comes in very secure i am a reapeat user and i love this item " in 33 reviews
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I like this lip plumper it met my expectations.  .lasts for awhile.I would recommend. To friends and family.It does what it claims to do.I would buy again.I had bought this at Walmart. I shared this with my daughter who is 22 and she likes it to, so lots of different ages could wear this...
Lissette G.
The color isn’t very nice the only thing I didn’t like was that the plumper didn’t last very long I had to reapply frequently. It’s easly to apply, it’s just a very sticky product which is another downfall. I wouldn’t not recommend due to frequent applications to get full effect and stickiness.
Darly E.
Palmdale
It is great and id like to do a review on it. It leaves my lips very soft and good looking it was not the price i expected but it is worth it. It was my first time trying it and it was easy to apply on
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
Ok this does straight up slightly plump your lips. It smells disgustingly like medicine. It looks very sticky and stringy and clumpy when applied. The color I got leaves a sheer white tint on your lips which is terrible and I can only wear over nude lipsticks.
Lisandra S.
Bronx, NY
Nice, smooth, application last a couple hours, and doesn’t taste as bad. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss I always have issues with finding a good gloss that also gives volume, so this definitely works.Great value and such cheap price!
Amy H.
Endicott, NY
I am such a lip gloss fan and I have to say I love this brand! Maybelline is amazing. I love all their products and lip plumpers have become my new favorite thing.
Paola T.
Doral, FL
Let me first say, that i have no yet received this product. Several packages of mail were stolen from my mailbox the same day, and unfortunately this was among them. So why the five stars? Customer service. A shout out to John especially. He has kept in contact with me thru the entire ordeal and has been extremely helpful to me. Not receiving this was by NO fault of his own. But he looked into matters for me without hesitation. I have since reordered and had sent to another address to assure it isn't stolen again... why reorder? Because you CANNOT put a price on good customer service. Well done guys!
Jacquelyne P.
JBLM
I bought this hoping it would plump my upper lip a little bit.  The application tip and design makes it easy for me to apply the product evenly and quickly that I like. The tingling sensation does not bother me since I know it's working. I was bothered at little this lip plumper has done. I would not repurchase it since it was not long lasting and had very little effect.
crystal s.
Duluth, MN
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss This is one of my all-time favorite products it's not too pricey but it is a little pricier than most lip products it doesn't leave the tingle like some do for plumpness it goes on smooth it's not sticky it's long-lasting I absolutely love it must have ladies!!!! It fits nicely in your hand smooth outside leaves for smooth application this lipglass is amazing absolutely can't get enough of it it's a must-have to any makeup collection
Enza M.
Roseville, MI
I didn't care for the product all that much do to how sticky I felt it was. The price point was in comparison to like products. Although it is sticky it was easy to apply. Unfortunately I just did feel it met with my expectations. I would not recommend this product, sorry Maybelline.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Kasandra L.
Is this lip plumper any good?

back