BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips.

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ...2 Answers
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
This was the first plumping gloss I ever used! I experimented with this way before the days of Kylie LIp Kits and the emergence of the matte trend. This product shimmers and shines, so it definitely has to be paired carefully with makeup and an outfit that won't be too much when all combined! However, I really do feel like this gloss plumps up the lips! But it does have the downside of being very sticky and tacky, and also of having a drying affect on the lips.
Savannah S.
Cleveland, OH
I loved the color of the product and how effortlessly it was able to be applied to my lips. I can't say that it lasted for very long, or that I noticed any enhancement in the lip department. However, my lips definitely FELT plumped, which was sort of a tingling sensation for me. But as they say, fake it till you make it, and the feeling of this product gave me the confidence I needed to have in myself and the appearance of my lips.
Luisa T.
Labeling is AWFUL! Once you start taking off the plastic, it is perforated all the way to the bottom. The writing on the bottom of the tube is too tiny to read with 20/20 vision, so I cut the label and taped the name to the side. HOWEVER, I do love the applicator (which is described in other reviews). I subtracted 1 lippie on packaging quality due to the labeling issue, the applicator and lid are great!
Shari L.
Bronx, NY
I have the Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss in a few different colors. They are sheer and comfortable to wear. As far as the product being a lip "plumper", I have not found it to increase the volume of my lips, but because it is a gloss, it does give the illusion of fuller lips. The colors are pretty, and not sticky which is why I gave it 3 stars. But it does not get any points for volumizing!
Debi C.
Mims, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought Maybelline's Volume Seduction XL lip plumper lip gloss about a month ago at CVS. I was very disappointed with the plumping effect. It wasn't noticeable at all. The lip gloss side of it was appealing but it didn't stay on very long. My husband kissed me and said it felt weird. He usually doesn't comment on my gloss. Oh well. Guess this one is in the fail category .
Michael L.
Spotsylvania, VA
This was my first plumping product and I became absolutely addicted! The formula is not very sticky and the tingly isn't too overbearing. Application is very easy and the twist feature makes it easy to control how much product you use. The plumping effect doesn't last very long though, so I had to keep applying. Other than that, it is a great product!
Kimberly L.
Hialeah, FL
I don't have big lips, so I love using lip plumpers when I go out. They also usually tend to do a lip stain but not for too long. This brands does that for me. And gives my lips a full look without it being too over the top. And it is a pretty pink. This brand in super affordable when on a budget. I usually get this brand at my local drug store, cvs
Janet B.
Adrian, MI
I love this product and would recommend it too all ladies. It is so nice on your lips, and it is a very big value on your pocket book. I love the feel, and it stays on my lips all day. I also like the product packaging because it says " buy me " and I would recommend it if you are on a fixed income and have a hard time purchasing items like this.
Megan c.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Maybelline has done it again!!! Want those full sexy lips youve been waiting for?? Here it is ladies! Maybelline volume xl seduction lip gloss is what you and I have been waiting for! Don't just take my word for it hurry get to the store you won't regreat it and trust me your man will show you how worth it it is when he sees those sexy lips!
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lip plumper doesn't plump as well as I hoped. It had different consistencies every time I used it. It smelled off, and didn't meet my expectations. I bought this from a local drugstore. I don't think I will be buying it again. Maybe it was a fluke, but I'll be trying another plumper this time instead.
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Kassy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this lip plumper any good?
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)