BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip PlumperThe most voluptuous lips ever! -Plump up your lips. up to 30% more -Feel a tingling effect as active amplifiers instantly plump lips for a visibly fuller pout -In 10 seductive plumping shades This product may cause a temporary tingling sensation which is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive discomfort. Do not use on chapped, damaged or sensitive lips. see more...

• Does this really produce plumping effects2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
Review for: Plumping Effect Lip Gloss 0.08 fl oz; 2.4 ml
This was the first plumping gloss I ever used! I experimented with this way before the days of Kylie LIp Kits and the emergence of the matte trend. This product shimmers and shines, so it definitely has to be paired carefully with makeup and an outfit that won't be too much when all combined! However, I really do feel like this gloss plumps up the lips! But it does have the downside of being very sticky and tacky, and also of having a drying affect on the lips.
Shari L.
Shari L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Plumping Effect Lip Gloss 0.08 fl oz; 2.4 ml
I have the Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss in a few different colors. They are sheer and comfortable to wear. As far as the product being a lip "plumper", I have not found it to increase the volume of my lips, but because it is a gloss, it does give the illusion of fuller lips. The colors are pretty, and not sticky which is why I gave it 3 stars. But it does not get any points for volumizing!
Janet B.
Janet B.
Adrian, MI
Review for: Plumping Effect Lip Gloss 0.08 fl oz; 2.4 ml
I love this product and would recommend it too all ladies. It is so nice on your lips, and it is a very big value on your pocket book. I love the feel, and it stays on my lips all day. I also like the product packaging because it says " buy me " and I would recommend it if you are on a fixed income and have a hard time purchasing items like this.
Debbie N.
Debbie N.
Newberg, OR
Review for: Plumping Effect Lip Gloss 0.08 fl oz; 2.4 ml
Maybelline is another good product. I like this lip gloss. It has a hint of color. The price is comparable to many brands in its class. This product isn't heavy. You can pick this up at any local store. I often wear this in the summer. This is another go too lip product for me. I will purchase again
Christina P.
Christina P.
So far this has been my favorite. I know there are many out there that work for others, but i like this one. And it's not too pricey. it's easy to purchase in the sense that I don't have to go out of my way to purchase it. Quick trip to my nearby drugstore and I'm set!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great lip gloss. My lips are glossed for hours probably about 5-6 hours at a time which is a really long time for makeup to hold up. Other brands you will have to reapply every hour or so for it to still be glossy and shiny. I would definitely buy this again.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Review for: Plumping Effect Lip Gloss 0.08 fl oz; 2.4 ml
This gloss has decent pigmentation to it and I actually like how it makes my lips tingle. I doesn't make my lips look a lot bigger but it gives my lips a noticeable fullness. This doesn't last all day but it is easy to reapply and layer when if starts to fade away.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Who doesn't want a fuller looking pout. This is a great product and I loved trying it out. I really feel that my lips felt fuller. Its a great value for the price. It does have a tingling sensation to it but it is not uncomfortable. I will be buying this again.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Mandan, ND
I like this product it have lots of colors to choose from and feels great on your lips. the packaging is nice and as a first time user i thought it worked great. its easy to apply and use. you can buy it at any store and would recommend this to others
Aschliegh E.
Aschliegh E.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Plumping Effect Lip Gloss 0.08 fl oz; 2.4 ml
Great product for the price. It does need to be applied more often than more expensive products, but for a drug store price you can't beat the color and feel! It met all expectations I had from Maybelline. I will buy again, there are so many colors!
Chantel J.
Chantel J.
Fremont , CA
Does this really produce plumping effects