5 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

Made in U.S.A. see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this one better then the fiber one 1 Answers
  • How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol ju...2 Answers
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Cleveland, OH
I loved the color of the product and how effortlessly it was able to be applied to my lips. I can't say that it lasted for very long, or that I noticed any enhancement in the lip department. However, my lips definitely FELT plumped, which was sort of a tingling sensation for me. But as they say, fake it till you make it, and the feeling of this product gave me the confidence I needed to have in myself and the appearance of my lips.
Luisa T.
Luisa T.
Labeling is AWFUL! Once you start taking off the plastic, it is perforated all the way to the bottom. The writing on the bottom of the tube is too tiny to read with 20/20 vision, so I cut the label and taped the name to the side. HOWEVER, I do love the applicator (which is described in other reviews). I subtracted 1 lippie on packaging quality due to the labeling issue, the applicator and lid are great!
Debi C.
Debi C.
Mims, FL
Review for: Volume Seduction Xl 911 Mauve
I bought Maybelline's Volume Seduction XL lip plumper lip gloss about a month ago at CVS. I was very disappointed with the plumping effect. It wasn't noticeable at all. The lip gloss side of it was appealing but it didn't stay on very long. My husband kissed me and said it felt weird. He usually doesn't comment on my gloss. Oh well. Guess this one is in the fail category .
Michael L.
Michael L.
Spotsylvania, VA
This was my first plumping product and I became absolutely addicted! The formula is not very sticky and the tingly isn't too overbearing. Application is very easy and the twist feature makes it easy to control how much product you use. The plumping effect doesn't last very long though, so I had to keep applying. Other than that, it is a great product!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Hialeah, FL
I don't have big lips, so I love using lip plumpers when I go out. They also usually tend to do a lip stain but not for too long. This brands does that for me. And gives my lips a full look without it being too over the top. And it is a pretty pink. This brand in super affordable when on a budget. I usually get this brand at my local drug store, cvs
Megan c.
Megan c.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Review for: Volume Xl Seduction Born With It
Maybelline has done it again!!! Want those full sexy lips youve been waiting for?? Here it is ladies! Maybelline volume xl seduction lip gloss is what you and I have been waiting for! Don't just take my word for it hurry get to the store you won't regreat it and trust me your man will show you how worth it it is when he sees those sexy lips!
Camerin F.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lip plumper doesn't plump as well as I hoped. It had different consistencies every time I used it. It smelled off, and didn't meet my expectations. I bought this from a local drugstore. I don't think I will be buying it again. Maybe it was a fluke, but I'll be trying another plumper this time instead.
Francis G.
Francis G.
Review for: Volume Seduction Xl Sand Castle
Stop people thin lip like mine is great because you do not need to apply collagen for voluminous lips which gives you a fresh and fun look is quite easy to get and the cost is not so high so I recommend if you have not tested because in your country will not get what you can buy at Walmart and Amazon
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
This product provides good plumping for the price. I have used it several times and will continue to purchase it. Initial tingling and/or burning that is sometimes experienced is at a minimum. It is readily available at most box stores. The color selection is good. I would recommend this product.
Kaitlin E.
Kaitlin E.
Review for: Volume Seduction Xl 911 Mauve
Let me just start with saying that I have a very small upper lip. I have always wanted that perfect lip cupids bow but mine is straight. Its hard to create one because I have nothing to color over HAHA but this product helped me fulfill my dreams of my perfect kylie lips. THANK YOU MAYBELLINE!!
Kassy L.
Kassy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this lip plumper any good?
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
Such is this product ?
Amber F.
Amber F.
How glossy is this? I don't want my lips too looked soaked lol just moist. :)
sam i.
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
Does anybody know how much does it cost?
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this one better then the fiber one