BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Volum Express Color Shock Electric Blue Mascara . The mega brush loads lashes with colossal volume, without clumping. Massive volume. Electrifying colour. Colossal Volume Ultra Vibrant Lashes

Buy on Amazon
  • "Realmente e o melhor rimel que eu ja usei na minha vida, deixa um volume maravilhoso e rende muuuito, nota 1000" in 34 reviews
  • "Really loved how it made my eyelashes look thick and volumeous. I also use waterproof because some mascaras bleed onto under my eyes" in 7 reviews
Marley S.
I wanted to try something new other than a black mascara. I am in love with this blues mascara. I received a lot of compliments on it so far. I don't know why but my eyelashes seem longer with this color. I have brown eyes and this blue mascara makes them stand out even more.
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a mascara I use everyday. Love the brush. It could improve on not being so clumpy when putting more than one coat on. I bought this from a local pharmacy. I would definitely buy again because of the fullness it gives my eyelashes
Michelle G.
Clemmons , Forsyth
Me encanta. Es lo que uso a diario porque dura muchisimo. Aunque tiene mejores resultados si ultilizas el rizador de pestañas antes. Queda mucho más firme y a la vez de la una apariencia muy abierta al ojo. Increíble 🤗
Keirah J.
I love this mascara. Usually I need to curl my lashes. Not with this. I bought mine at Walmart for maybe six bucks. Best ever. I’ve since bought three more tubes. I’d highly recommend this to makeup beginners.
Adeline L.
Humboldt, Tn
This Is amazing I use his all the time!!! This is my all time fave. I get it at Walmart for 5.73 and even when I run out I clean the wand and use the wand to apply other mascara and it is totally worth it. I have so many of these it’s worth it.
Sheena T.
Westfield, MA
I would say this is in my top 4 drugstore mascaras. If you use it right, it leaves your lashes with a long coating of THE blackest black mascara ever. It makes my brown eyes pop!
Lauren v.
Every time I wear this my eyes end up getting really red and irritated due to whatever is in this product that I must be allergic to. No matter how long I wear it my eyes become unbearably irritated and it feels as though there is something in my eye. It also looks very clumpy and flakey when I wear it.
Rafaela M.
Talking about the colossal shade mask of maybelline is talking about one of the best eyelash masks I've ever had, gives a great volume already in the first layer, and has a good fixture too. Do not crush it and remove it quietly without breaking eyelashes or something.
Ema F.
Personally I have very long eyelashes so I do tend to look for something with more volume. It is priced very well and is very affordable. I use it for my everyday look just to give that extra volume to my lashes. Would highly recommend this to people on a budget. Works like a charm.
Lydia P.
Pottsville, PA
I bought the waterproof one and it looks great but it's not actually waterproof so if it's hot and I wear it it runs down my face. I use it underneath a coat of another mascara that is waterproof because I like the volume it gives I just wish it was actually waterproof.
Andreina M.
Anyone know the difference between this product and the Maybelline Volum Express The Mega Plus?
Andreina M.