BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Volume-building express waterproof formula and anti-clump brush quickly thicken lashes for a dramatic lash look . Builds instantly. No clumps. Waterproof formula. Contact lens safe. Ophthalmologist tested. .

• Does this make those little black specks of fallout after...1 Answers
  • Is this good . I can't ever find one I like 1 Answers
  • How much are those?1 Answers
Maybelline Volum' Express - Waterproof The Classic Mascara
  • "This is my every day mascara! It is the best! Waterproof so it stays on through swimming, sweating, and tears. But comes off super easy with your basic eye makeup remover! I swear by this mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "If I had to give up all of my mascaras and keep one, i'll probably choose this one. It's that good. I love the washable version, it performs the same as the waterproof one in terms of how volumizing it is, only it's a lot easier to wash off. The Volum Express Mascara is great on full, thick, thin, sparse lashes. It doesn't clump or flake and it stays on and doesn't transfer and bleed, even the regular one. Inexpensive but doesn't skip on the quality. I absolutely love Maybelline mascaras and I recommend them to everyone who's looking for a great mascara." in 9 reviews
  • "While I do love this and it makes my lashes look great, it can be quite clumpy for me." in 1 review
  • "But comes off super easy with your basic eye makeup remover!" in 1 review
Megha P.
Love this mascara!!! Makes your lashes long and gives off a natural look. This is also a waterproof mascara so you can wear it anywhere. It has tons of product and it’s lasted me a long time. Will keep buying this product.
Andrea M.
Wethersfield, CT
Review for: Very more...
I love this because it doesn’t give you clumpy lashes it makes you eyelashes look fuller and longer without giving you spider lashes. I look be this product so much I haven’t found a product like this and I always buy this one this is my favorite
Christina w.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Other more...
This mascara is alright. It is waterproof, when my eyes were tearing up the mascara didn't wash away. It was easy to use. It made my eyelashes look longer but not much volume as expected.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
This is old faithful. I love this brand period. This my go to mascara brand and product. Very easy to apply/use. Great affordable price. I bought mine at my local drugstore i.e. walgreens. I would definitely recommend this mascara!!
Sheila J.
Austin, TX
This mascara is good for the price. I am a contact wearer and it kinda flakes which is why I stopped using it. However, I loved how it made my lashes look. It's cheap and I could get it at my local food chain store. If you don't have sensitive eyes, you may like this mascara. Beware contact wearers.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
It's alright for a day where you want a decent bold look but not wanting to wear falsies. It can be built up and looks nice. However since it is a waterproof mascara it is hard to get off though not the best waterproof out there
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Two words: THE CLASSIC. This was my first go-to mascara after high school. I wore it everyday because it applied effortlessly, built beautifully, and left no clumps! This mascara for the price is a very solid choice. Highly recommended!
Shakeymama :.
Review for: Other more...
I've had this product forever idk how many batting of the lashes later and it's still seems full lol. I love cause it easy to apply no clumps no mess the brush is small great for the bottom last. I use this as my finishing touches on my lashes and bottom lashes
Crystal P.
Reading, PA
This mascara is good and stays on but when it's time to take it off you need an oil based make up removed. If you use water or something you may wish pulling out some eyelashes. The mascara holds very well.
Allison B.
I'm always sampling fancy brand mascaras but end up returning to Maybelline's classic waterproof. In the end, full/long/curly lashes is not as important as not having smudgy raccoon eyes. This is your inexpensive, reliable, always available mascara. Stock up!
Dora M.
Cumb Gap, TN
Does this make those little black specks of fallout after a few hours of wear?
michelle p.