BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Volume-building express waterproof formula and anti-clump brush quickly thicken lashes for a dramatic lash look . Builds instantly. No clumps. Waterproof formula. Contact lens safe. Ophthalmologist tested. .

• Does this make those little black specks of fallout after a few h...1 Answers
  • Is this good . I can't ever find one I like 1 Answers
  • How much are those?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "But comes off super easy with your basic eye makeup remover!" in 1 review
  • "While I do love this and it makes my lashes look great, it can be quite clumpy for me." in 1 review
Gia K.
Durham, NC
If I had to give up all of my mascaras and keep one, i'll probably choose this one. It's that good.

I love the washable version, it performs the same as the waterproof one in terms of how volumizing it is, only it's a lot easier to wash off.

The Volum Express Mascara is great on full, thick, thin, sparse lashes. It doesn't clump or flake and it stays on and doesn't transfer and bleed, even the regular one.

Inexpensive but doesn't skip on the quality. I absolutely love Maybelline mascaras and I recommend them to everyone who's looking for a great mascara.
Kirsten O.
This product definitely coats your lashes and makes them darker and more noticeable. It doesn't add length but it also doesn't clump up unless you add way too much of it. The great thing is that it stays on even through the tears, but later on at night I can still take it off with a makeup wipe. It's honestly a great mascara for those days that you know you're gonna tear up.
Sheila J.
Austin, TX
This mascara is good for the price. I am a contact wearer and it kinda flakes which is why I stopped using it. However, I loved how it made my lashes look. It's cheap and I could get it at my local food chain store. If you don't have sensitive eyes, you may like this mascara. Beware contact wearers.
Erika R.
Glendale, NY
I experienced a lot of fallout and clumping with this mascara. I'm a huge fan of Maybelline products but this one didn't make the cut for me. Maybe they haven't perfected their waterproof formula yet... I would instead try their cat-eyes, non-waterproof mascara.
Daysi M.
Not only do I love how affordable this mascara is but I also love how it leaves my lashes (since mine are basically nonexistent). It leaves them long and does not clump at all. Would definitely purchase again!
Tobi A.
This mascara is just wonderful. It gives volume to the eyelashes and to top it off it is Waterproof. It last long and doesn't get smudgy after use.
Kailey A.
Lebanon, PA
Not really waterproof. it can stand a little water but not a lot. Easily applys but has some chunkiness to it. I like it for for the most part.
Krista J.
I have tryed this product . It was good . The rush is a bit fat but doesn't get clumpy. Over all a good product.
Karen
This mascara is my favorite I have about 5 of this, not kidding, this is such a great one for everyday use
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
I like this mascara it is waterproof guaranteed and it forms my lashes very well. It holds all day!
Dora M.
Cumb Gap, TN
Does this make those little black specks of fallout after a few hours of wear?
michelle p.