2 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Speed Expand formula and Turbo Brush take on volume up to 7x. Anti-clump brush Contact lens safe Ophthalmologist tested ;

Buy on Walmart
  • "I have tried so many different mascaras to try and find one I can wear without wanting to scratch my eyes out - I'm sensitive to most mascaras and this is the only one I can use with minimal reaction." in 2 reviews
  • "I have a hard time getting it off with my eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "This is the best mascara I ever used." in 1 review
  • "Easy to apply and works great." in 1 review
  • "It has wonderful coverage and makes my lashes look gorgeous." in 1 review
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I still like this Turbo Boost mascara available in Very Black. It has a snazzy red & black tube. The wand is a great size & traditional shape. Not too fluffy or spiky. It's fairly wet & really black. It's about $5 tube but can be hard to find. It separates lashes well & does add nice volume. I find it best as a buddy mascara b/c it's not dramatic on its own. It somehow clumps only minimally & lets me add several layers. I can't say if it holds a curl or not b/c my lashes have a bit of curl already.I also see NO panda eyes or flakes! It removes easily w/any makeup removing wipe. I'm glad Maybelline has kept this one around for when I need a "Turbo Boost" for my lashes!
Tara W.
Tara W.
Plattsburgh, NY
This is my absolute favorite mascara. Medium size wand makes it very easy to apply and it does not clump. It's definitely a must have mascara in your make up bag!!!! Try it and be the judge for yourself. I had have tried many different brands of mascara and by far this one does the best job. It's also very in expensive,and does a great job. It's worth every penny you pay for it.
I give it 5 stars for sure...
mayric l.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
tengo esta mascara y no la uso mucho ya que no me gusta, siento que la formula es muy pesada y no me levanta las pestañas, uso una mascara de valmy que me las risa y me las define y esta la coloco encima cuando quiero que me duren toda la noche ya que es a prueba de agua y eso es lo único que a mi parecer es bueno
Ki R.
Ki R.
This is all I will buy. I have tried new fad mascaras again and again, but I always come back to this one. It plumps and makes my short eyelashes look longer. The black is fantastic. I have puffy and watery eyes, and most mascaras smear, but this one holds tight.
Annastasia P.
Annastasia P.
I've used this mascara for years, it's a good mascara. There are better and worse. But the wand is about average but the formula is nice on the lashes and can be layered up. It's really a good mascara.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Petrolia, PA
Hands down, my favorite mascara. I don't know why I've never heard anyone talk about it before, it's amazing. Gives great length and volume. I use this with other mascaras to lengthen and separate.
Layla R.
Layla R.
Great eyeliner! Rarely clumps and does great at volumizing your eyelashes! I use this just about every day, and it is easy to apply. I would recommend this to anyone, it is also long lasting.
Jamaica R.
Jamaica R.
Wilmington, NC
This probably my holy grail mascara. It's sooooo good and really last on my lashes all day. I really like it. It really look good on me and super affordable.
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Kingsville, TX
I have only tried this mascara a couple of times but from what i have seen and felt i feel as if this color and the wand is really good.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another that had a great brush for my lashes but the formula dried out too fast!!! I don't want to buy mascara every 2 weeks.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this mascara like the rocket?
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Barinas
I have been looking for a mascara that will leave my eyelashes long and volume. This brand has a very good reference and I would like to know who has tried this in specific and tell me what is its effect?
liz e.
liz e.
Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara Si es buena esta máscara ? No se corre y es aprueba de agua ??
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
From what I see this product is very ordered, but it's worth I invest?
Leancey  C.