BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Speed Expand formula and Turbo Brush take on volume up to 7x. Anti-clump brush Contact lens safe Ophthalmologist tested ;

Buy on Amazon
  • "I really really like this mascara. I have tried numerous kinds, drugstore and high-end, and never have had one like this! I don't understand why more people don't talk about it. It add great volume AND length. It is super black, doesn't flake, and the wand is great, especially for the bottom lashes. I have this in water-proof, and it can be somewhat difficult to remove, but I personally don't mind. Love love love it!!" in 50 reviews
  • "This doesn't seem too popular but I really like this. I love mascaras that are buildable, and this is definitely one that you can build with little to no clumps. It provides nice length and volume, you can apply one coat for a natural look or multiple coats for a dramatic look. The brush has the traditional fiber bristles and it works great for separation. It is also long lasting, and it rarely ever smudges on me. The only time it smudged was when I cried once, but its not waterproof so that was expected. Also leaves my lashes light and soft I cant stand mascaras that weigh down my lashes and make them hard and brittle. But this is definitely a great mascara. Inexpensive too I believe it was around 6 dollars at Walmart. " in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried so many different mascaras to try and find one I can wear without wanting to scratch my eyes out - I'm sensitive to most mascaras and this is the only one I can use with minimal reaction." in 2 reviews
  • "I have a hard time getting it off with my eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "Easy to apply and works great." in 1 review
zoe c.
SAN ANTONIO
This mascara is awesome when it drys! It lengthens your eyelashes if you have short/medium length. The only problem I have with this mascara is, it is so wet before it drys- u basically cannot blink and it clumps up if you aren't careful. I am so disappointed that they discontinued this
member-8cbbc
This is my all time favorite, I use waterproof because I have very teary eyes due to allergies and this mascara will not uncurl my lashes. I've tried others mascara like almost, loreal, It cosmetics and this is one is my favorite, I've been using it for over 9years. I've seen the different colors it changed since it first started with blue,
giselle 🎆.
Alton, TX
This actually kind of embarrassing since it’s all ugly and torn apart but you can tell I use it a lot I have really long and thick eyelashes and this does the job and makes them look even LONGERRR!!! Without it caking up and everything on my eyelashes I would TOTALLY Recommend this it is the only mascara I really enjoy using
Valentina V.
I love the brush of this mascara, I like it because it does not leave lumps and it does not water as much as other mascaras, Maybeline is a brand of products that I love, this brand is very good and I could recommend or make a very positive review about certain products Of this mark. I like very much.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This was my ultimate favorite mascara when I first started using makeup it made my lashes long! So many people would complement me on my lashes if was the best. I need to restock on this mascara but it's so great I miss having it and I want to purchase it again if they still have it. It made my lashes long , volume, and esperares great!
Karen B.
Maybelline is one of my favorite makeup brands! I always use L'Oréal mascara so I decided to try Maybellines. Hmmmm....I wore it to the water park and ended up with raccoon eyes! I tried it a few times after thinking it wouldn't run if my face doesn't get wet. I was wrong. I always end up with black under my eyes. Sorry Maybelline, this product needs some work! On the plus side it does provide volume as stated! 😊
Chelsea R.
Fantastic mascara! It gives you awesome volume and fullness. I can't say if it gives length, as my lashes are long and lacking the volume that this mascara provides. It's a bit of a dryer formula, but not terribly so. I think that helps it not be so clumpy. I love that it's affordable and actually works. I would definitely recommend for others to try it!
Emily S.
Grove City, OH
Love, love, LOVE this mascara. It makes my eyes pop - my lashes look longer and thicker. It even pulls my lashes out. I am all about the best cheap mascara to make my baby blues stand out! I would highly recommend this to a friend.
Yajaira A.
Amazing product. It really did its job and was spot on with the description. The price is perfect for something that works so well like this did. The mascara gave my eyelashes a longer and fuller look all day. I would definitely buy it again when I run out. I recommended it to all my friends.
Jayme P.
I really like this line of products but this mascara fell flat for me. The applicator was not what I'm used to and it felt like I always ended up with more than I needed making my eyelashes clump together. I won't personally buy this one again but I'll try others that they offer.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
Is this mascara like the rocket?
Gabriela B.
From what I see this product is very ordered, but it's worth I invest?
Raquel R.
Barinas
I have been looking for a mascara that will leave my eyelashes long and volume. This brand has a very good reference and I would like to know who has tried this in specific and tell me what is its effect?
liz e.
Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara Si es buena esta máscara ? No se corre y es aprueba de agua ??
Leancey  C.