BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Speed Expand formula and Turbo Brush take on volume up to 7x. Anti-clump brush Contact lens safe Ophthalmologist tested ;

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have tried so many different mascaras to try and find one I can wear without wanting to scratch my eyes out - I'm sensitive to most mascaras and this is the only one I can use with minimal reaction." in 2 reviews
  • "It's long lasting and it does the job I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "It has wonderful coverage and makes my lashes look gorgeous." in 1 review
  • "I have a hard time getting it off with my eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It provides nice length and volume, you can apply one coat for a natural look or multiple coats for a dramatic look." in 1 review
giselle 🎆.
Alton, TX
This actually kind of embarrassing since it’s all ugly and torn apart but you can tell I use it a lot I have really long and thick eyelashes and this does the job and makes them look even LONGERRR!!! Without it caking up and everything on my eyelashes I would TOTALLY Recommend this it is the only mascara I really enjoy using
member-8cbbc
This is my all time favorite, I use waterproof because I have very teary eyes due to allergies and this mascara will not uncurl my lashes. I've tried others mascara like almost, loreal, It cosmetics and this is one is my favorite, I've been using it for over 9years. I've seen the different colors it changed since it first started with blue,
Tabitha T.
If you love lashes that have a more spread out long look to them then this is the product for you. I also have sensitive eyes and have had no issue with this product. Will definitely be purchasing this again.
Jennifer O.
Momence, IL
I didn't mind this mascara but it wasn't my favorite. I liked how it went on but it took allot of coats to get the coverage on my lashes that I like. Once I was satisfied with the coats it liked nice but I like my make up application to be quick, easy, smooth and as flawless as possible and I didn't feel like that with this mascara. With that said it wasn't awful and I will keep it as a back up mascara.
Valentina V.
I love the brush of this mascara, I like it because it does not leave lumps and it does not water as much as other mascaras, Maybeline is a brand of products that I love, this brand is very good and I could recommend or make a very positive review about certain products Of this mark. I like very much.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This was my ultimate favorite mascara when I first started using makeup it made my lashes long! So many people would complement me on my lashes if was the best. I need to restock on this mascara but it's so great I miss having it and I want to purchase it again if they still have it. It made my lashes long , volume, and esperares great!
Karen B.
Maybelline is one of my favorite makeup brands! I always use L'Oréal mascara so I decided to try Maybellines. Hmmmm....I wore it to the water park and ended up with raccoon eyes! I tried it a few times after thinking it wouldn't run if my face doesn't get wet. I was wrong. I always end up with black under my eyes. Sorry Maybelline, this product needs some work! On the plus side it does provide volume as stated! 😊
Chelsea R.
Fantastic mascara! It gives you awesome volume and fullness. I can't say if it gives length, as my lashes are long and lacking the volume that this mascara provides. It's a bit of a dryer formula, but not terribly so. I think that helps it not be so clumpy. I love that it's affordable and actually works. I would definitely recommend for others to try it!
Emily S.
Grove City, OH
Love, love, LOVE this mascara. It makes my eyes pop - my lashes look longer and thicker. It even pulls my lashes out. I am all about the best cheap mascara to make my baby blues stand out! I would highly recommend this to a friend.
Yajaira A.
Amazing product. It really did its job and was spot on with the description. The price is perfect for something that works so well like this did. The mascara gave my eyelashes a longer and fuller look all day. I would definitely buy it again when I run out. I recommended it to all my friends.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this mascara like the rocket?
Raquel R.
Barinas
I have been looking for a mascara that will leave my eyelashes long and volume. This brand has a very good reference and I would like to know who has tried this in specific and tell me what is its effect?
Gabriela B.
From what I see this product is very ordered, but it's worth I invest?
liz e.
Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara Si es buena esta máscara ? No se corre y es aprueba de agua ??
Leancey  C.