BY MAYBELLINE

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Isododecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua/Water/Eau, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Paraffin, Polyvinyl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil

May Contain:

CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• este rimel es a prueba de agua1 Answers
  • Is this any better than the other volume mascaras by maybelline? ...4 Answers
  • Do you find that it's hard to remove waterproof mascara?8 Answers
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Waterproof Mascara
  • "It gives me so much volume and it also makes my eyelashes look so much longer , plus is waterproof, which makes it perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "When they say waterproof what they mean is you'll use eye makeup remover, wash your face and eyes with makeup removing face wash in the shower, and still have to use eye makeup remover again when you get out of the shower." in 4 reviews
Sammie N.
Review for: Very Black
Out of all the waterproof mascaras, I have tried, this one is by far the best. I'm a swimmer and I've been looking for a good waterproof mascara that doesn't run and actually works. This one is my all time favorite and I never have raccoon eyes anymore when I get out of the pool. It applies nice and smooth and helps me get every single lash nice and coated and separated. My eyelashes are also very stick straight and never hold on their own with regular mascara. For all the people who have straight lashes, this mascara is totally gonna change that, and it actually holds the curl all day. This is definitely the perfect mascara for me, and also anybody else thats a swimmer.
Alexis R.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Very Black
I've used this mascara for YEARS and I always come back to it. I'm Asian, so my lashes are very straight. I curl my lashes prior to applying mascara and most products weigh down my lashes and they uncurl! This rocket girl mascara is the ONLY mascara that holds a curl for hours. It applies easily and adds volume. I recommend this to any woman with straight lashes!!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Review for: Very Black
I bought this mascara for a televised interview, and was pleasantly surprised at how well it coated my blonde lashes and did not make them stick together at all.  It' literally stays on over 12 hours of the day - so can be worn from morning till evening.   Taking it off is a little difficult, but i found that coconut oil works best.
Chelsea H.
Columbia City, IN
Review for: Very Black
This mascara is my HOLY GRAIL. I only ever use this mascara and I will continue until they stop making it (hopefully that day never comes). I have long eyelashes already but this makes them EVEN LONGER and darker and full. It doesn't clump up and my lashes look so good that people ask me if I'm wearing fake lashes. I love the applicator, it glides on so smooth and is really easy to get my lashes spaced out like I like them. I highly recommend this product it's very affordable and high quality. Amazing!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Very Black
This product is great, I tried recently and will keep using after. Makes lashes huge and does not smudge ever stays on and doesn’t clump. Would highly recommend to a friend.
marissa g.
hoffman estates
Review for: Very Black
ive been absolutely loving this mascara its very affordable at the drug store and it very easy to apply and takes little time it gives length and fullness i purchased at target and i will definitely buy againMaybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Waterproof Mascara
Anna C.
White Bear Lake
Review for: Very Black
The rocket is my go to mascara. It doesn’t clump, it lasts all day, the brush separates the lashes nicely, it is easy to apply and it is affordable. I use it every time I do my makeup.
Rachel N.
Bear, DE
Review for: Very Black
This is by far one of my holy grail mascaras and it's only $6.00! It makes my lasts look full and long, I absolutely adore it and I have repurchased it numerous times!
Allison P.
Review for: Very Black
This has been my go to mascara for the past 5 years now, every time I try something else it doesn't compare to this one! I just love how it makes my lashes look!
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My holy grail mascara!! I always have to use a waterproof mascara cause my eyelashes are straight and don't like to curl, this keeps them up ALL DAY LONG. The price is very affordable and you can practically find this anywhere! The "waterproof" lable really lives up to its name. I cried and it still was on my eyes like I freshly put mascara on, I even had an itch that made my eyes water up and it didn't even budge how I applied it! When removing this mascara I use baby oil to take it off because it is difficult to remove. I still love it though because it does the job right and doesn't clump my eyelashes! *I use it so much the label on the photo is gone lol
nichole d.
Lucama, Nc
Is the mascara truly water proof?
stephanie r.
Union City, NJ
Someone said is not clumpy but doesn't that depend on how much you apply? i feel like all mascaras end up clumpy at one point or another..
Robin A.
West Hills, CA
Do you find that it's hard to remove waterproof mascara?
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this? Does it work?
Amy W.
Tunnel hill, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did you feel like this mascara just didn't want to come off??...AT All??